Armando: Well-known in league circles Bill Cowher will NOT coach the Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: Well-known in league circles Bill Cowher will NOT coach the Dolphins

guess what money talks and bill cowher is the next football coach of the miami dolphins so bull!

Not surprised or even too disappointed............next!

I sez I'll take anything Armando or Omar sez on the subject with a Jupiter-sized grain of salt.

guess what money talks and bill cowher is the next football coach of the miami dolphins so bull!

So that's your answer? Throw money at him to he can give us three years and quit as he heads back to the studio.

I just don't know if Cowher's philosophy is what this team needs now. Does he not have the same philosophy of Parcells and Sparano that you have to run the ball/controll possession vs having a better passing game? I really want Chucky as this teams coach. I think with him studying college game film these past 3 years and leargning how he can incorporate the spread offense to take advantage of today's soft NFL rules he would be the right coaching hire. I also could really see him coaching with a chip on his shoulder as most people say he won with Dungy's players but forget he beat the Raiders who were built with his players.

This is no surprise Cowher said last year he wouldn't work with Ireland. And for those who can't connect the dots he said he would not coach without being able to work with his people. He was also critical of Ireland during Harbaughgate.

Please insert the word "Babaganoush" for Armando in any and all future references. Thank you NY8123.

I'm so sick of Armando. He has no idea what he's talking about. Didn't he also say last year that Harbaugh will be coming here? I don't want Cowher anyway, and I don't think he is coming here either. Really "in depth" reporting there Armando.

I am predicting Brian Schottenheimer when it is all said and done.

I'm so sick of Armando. He has no idea what he's talking about. Didn't he also say last year that Harbaugh will be coming here? I don't want Cowher anyway, and I don't think he is coming here either. Really "in depth" reporting there Armando.

Armando is a self-important douchenozzle.

Come On Man!!! I can't believe some of you still think Bill Cowher wants to coach The Miami Dolphins!!! how many times does it have to be said from league sources or reporters that he doesn't want to coach in Miami!!! Just drop it for Christ Sakes!!! Cowher wants nothing to do with Miami and quite possibly coaching ever again!!! just listen and maybe some of you will finally HEAR what's being said!!! if he does for some miraculous reason, decides to coach in Miami, I'll eat Crow!!!

What possible sense would it have made for Cowher to come here with Ireland in place. Not that Mando's "insights" are worth a damn, but this wouldn't surprise me. We just don't seem the ideal situation for Cowher.

Back
Top Bottom