Armando: Well-known in league circles Bill Cowher will NOT coach the Dolphins | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: Well-known in league circles Bill Cowher will NOT coach the Dolphins

Like the great Cowgirl defense blowing multiple 2 score leads in the 4th WR this year? Rob Ryan is as overrated as he is greasy and fat!

He's definitely overrated and greasy and fat. However, if Ross and Ireland feel like he's the right guy then so be it. Definitely a tremendous upgrade over Sparano.

thank god!

ppl need to get a grip. some morons writing about "star power" are lost. PERIOD.

these guys are going after someone young. ross is no fool. he kept ireland b/c he likes the team and the roster and he wants an up and comer period. dont listen to irelands ONE comment about "experience" hes the same guy who wanted a "mobile" qb in the offseason then went after orton. he is a wanna-be parcells/bellichek. ross's "young shula" comment was more telling even tho it was corny and akward.

He's definitely overrated and greasy and fat. However, if Ross and Ireland feel like he's the right guy then so be it. Definitely a tremendous upgrade over Sparano.

No he really isn't! His defenses are mediocre and he just does a good job running his mouth to get them overrated. He lacks discipline and the only thing that keeps him from multiple PI a game is a HC watching over him.

No he really isn't! His defenses are mediocre and he just does a good job running his mouth to get them overrated. He lacks discipline and the only thing that keeps him from multiple PI a game is a HC watching over him.

Keeps who from multiple PI?

I agree with you, his defenses are mediocre and overrated. But I think so little of Sparano that I would rather have Rob Ryan here than Sparano. That's all I was saying.

How can you say that ? Definitely ? Can I borrow your crystal ball ?

Keeps who from multiple PI?

I agree with you, his defenses are mediocre and overrated. But I think so little of Sparano that I would rather have Rob Ryan here than Sparano. That's all I was saying.

Ryan watch how many times a game Garrett tells him stfu, same with Mangina in Cleveland.

i know I disagreed with you in an earlier post but I have to say it again, I think, and it's just my opinion that the dallas defense is neglected. Their corners can be had, and aside from sean lee and ware, I'm really not impressed with anybody on that defensive roster.

i think rob ryan would have a great defense here in miami.

i'm with newlife2788 though... gruden would be my first choice.

So that's your answer? Throw money at him to he can give us three years and quit as he heads back to the studio.

This is my biggest fear, that we instead of getting a dedicated HC, we get a (Parcels wannabe) show me the money for 3 years and i'm gone mercenary.

Brian Schottenheimer may get a courtesy interview to help him out rep-wise in case he thereafter gets canned from the Jets, but I don't see him as a realistic candidate. Mangini is in the same boat as Schotty, courtesy interview to get his name out there again, and nothing more. Difficult to imagine anyone seriously thinking these guys are the cornerstone to a new Dolphin dynasty.

I agree with the previous comment that Ireland was blowing smoke about experience, and that Ross let the cat out of the bag. IMO the front runners at the moment might be Gruden and Carmichael. Fisher is steady but unspectacular, a typical fall-back option. I'd put him 3rd.

Out of the 3 high profile retreads I agree Chucky has the best grasp of a modern day offense. But being from Tampa he brought a ton of drama here and I don't think the Dolphins can risk that!
Gruden is terrible. Why do we need a coach that throws 3 yard passes on 3rd and long and plays rotating QB every week

Back
Top Bottom