Armando: Well-known in league circles Bill Cowher will NOT coach the Dolphins | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: Well-known in league circles Bill Cowher will NOT coach the Dolphins

The problem with this scenario is that we still don't have a franchise QB on our roster. The #1 goal of whoever it is we hire as HC should be for them to fill that position. A franchise QB hides all of the other deficiencies on a football team much better than the other way around. We have enough talent. We just need someone to lead them on the field.

I truly believe we defenitely need 3 OL and yes, future QB. Get the QB first especially this year. Rebuild the right side OL and QB would be nice!

Safety and OLB/pass rusher in draft.

I think this is good news....let the "Chin" coach elsewhere. If Cowher is so great why did he win only one SB with all the talent he had for 15 years???

Don Shula had Dan Marino for 12 years an couldn't do it.......

The problem with this scenario is that we still don't have a franchise QB on our roster. The #1 goal of whoever it is we hire as HC should be for them to fill that position. A franchise QB hides all of the other deficiencies on a football team much better than the other way around. We have enough talent. We just need someone to lead them on the field.
I agree with you 100% ... Marino hide all the deficiencies when he was playing ... but for arguments sake .. IF Barkley and RGIII don't declare .. Billick's theory makes alot of sense?

This scenario actually scares the S*** out of me ... I'd be admitted into a mental facility shortly after this douche gets hired!!!

I know NRA makes so much sense its scary, really, really scary. I hope you are wrong NRA but its very logical what you say.

I actually would take Mangini over Billick. Sometimes 3 times is a charm? Mangini got in bad situation in cleveland. not a match with Holmgren. Some Cleveland fans are now talking about taking him back over whats there now.

Don Shula had Dan Marino for 12 years an couldn't do it.......
This is what people don't get. A good coach and a good QB don't guarantee that you win multiple SBs. They DO guarantee that you compete for it almost every single year.

I don't think you fire sporano now so you can wait for the playoffs to end and hire schotty

I don't think you fire sporano now so you can wait for the playoffs to end and hire schotty

Exactly, this firing was done so that Ross and Ireland could interview candidates who don't currently have HC jobs but have HC experience. Hopefully Chucky is the man they hire.

I do not think they will get the big name guy, so they will transition to the "younger" candidate. Maybe it was not a mistake when Ireland said he wanted experience and Ross said he wanted a "young Shula". One of them would have to be right.

I got a name that will move the needle....Rob Ryan.

Probably because a well-respected, dignified individual like Cowher wouldn't have any desire to work for or with a rat-assed scumbag like Jeff Ireland. Thanks again for keeping him Ross, you moron.
So True! So Sad, but so True! Nice Ross! We really stand no chance at any top guy with those two morons together. It will be some loser like Rob Ryan...

I do not think they will get the big name guy, so they will transition to the "younger" candidate. Maybe it was not a mistake when Ireland said he wanted experience and Ross said he wanted a "young Shula". One of them would have to be right.

I got a name that will move the needle....Rob Ryan.

Would do great things with this defense. He would be interesting and make the Jests rivalry all the more interesting.

Would do great things with this defense. He would be interesting and make the Jests rivalry all the more interesting.

Like the great Cowgirl defense blowing multiple 2 score leads in the 4th WR this year? Rob Ryan is as overrated as he is greasy and fat!

Back
Top Bottom