Armando: Well-known in league circles Bill Cowher will NOT coach the Dolphins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: Well-known in league circles Bill Cowher will NOT coach the Dolphins

If coughlin was fired he would instantly become my top choice although I do not think that will happen. Billick is up there too with me as well as Gruden.

Why would anyone in their right ****in mind want Brian ****in Schottenheimer?

I think this is good news....let the "Chin" coach elsewhere. If Cowher is so great why did he win only one SB with all the talent he had for 15 years???

I want Grouden, I think will be Fisher (very happy with it)

Cowher....Very Happy
Chudzinski....Happy
Zimmer........Happy
Miles......Intrigue
Billick....not happy
Mangini......very mad
Schottenheimer......very mad

i have been saying this for how long now?

bill said after the harbaugh thing he could never work for an organization that handled their business like that. hmmm, wonder what he meant by that?

but still , all these posts after posts of "you think we will get cowher?" "bill cowher will be our coach, bet on it". "ross will out bid everyone for cowher", etc....... but NO ONE has listened to bill!!!!!

he aint coming here folks. he aint workin' for boss ross or his feeble minded lacky ireland.

GOD PEOPLE! THINK ABOUT IT FOR ONE SECOND! why would he come into this mess. he had the roonies, now he is going to come here and get his chain yanked by jeff fu%#ing ireland? your legacy in coaching depends on your second time around if you have won with a franchise, leave coaching and come back. he fails at this team, then pitsburgh was a fluke, he was a fluke. he knows this and wont be coming to a team led by a newbie owner who already has some black eyes and a bumbling boy gm.

can we all stop the cowher talk now? please?

If coughlin was fired he would instantly become my top choice although I do not think that will happen. Billick is up there too with me as well as Gruden.

If Coughlin was fired i think he would call it quits, he is 65 years old, and even if he doesnt retire, i would not want a coach that will not be here long term as in 10 years if he is good, someone young and hungry and is looking to establish himself in the NFL for thenext 10-20 years

Why Billick? His offense in Minnesota was amazing because it had Moss, Carter and Reed at WR, Culpepper and Cunningham at QB and Smith at RB. They also had one of the games best o-lines. The offense itself have 7 probowlers they year they went to the 1998 NFC Champeionship. He had nothing to due with putting that team together but reaped the rewards. He did nothing for the Ravens offense while HC and they won their SB on the back of their D. He is not the offensive mastermind he is made out to be and not what this franchise needs.

This would be another reason to draft Blackmon or DeCastro if they are available when Miami picks ... I think Billick actually understands how significant a dominant O-Line would do for any team .. unlike Sparano and his Ex-Cowboy O-line retreads!!!! Blackmon teamed with Marshall and Bess would be ALMOST like having Moss/Carter and Reed ... and as far as DeCastro, well He is being talked about like the 2nd coming ... Long/DeCastro and Pouncey would smash people IMHO ...

If Coughlin was fired i think he would call it quits, he is 65 years old, and even if he doesnt retire, i would not want a coach that will not be here long term as in 10 years if he is good, someone young and hungry and is looking to establish himself in the NFL for thenext 10-20 years

We need a younger coach not an older one. Most teams that go with retread coaches get what they deserve.....more losing seasons. Remember, there is a reason most of these guys are retreads....they got fired for sucking as a coach. I'd rather go with a younger coach like Chud, or Gruden who has a lot of wear left on the tires.

We need a younger coach not an older one. Most teams that go with retread coaches get what they deserve.....more losing seasons. Remember, there is a reason most of these guys are retreads....they got fired for sucking as a coach. I'd rather go with a younger coach like Chud, or Gruden who has a lot of wear left on the tires.

I know thats what i meant, i dont want cowher, not sure if you were agreeing with me or not, and i agree i would happy with Gruden, a young coach, miami is still a young team, Gruden LOVES the game of football and loves QB play as seen in his NFL Draft QB interviews, and he is definetly a guy who will want his own young rookie QB to start over with and mold, he definetly gained some persepctive and got humbled when he got fired and would be back for revenge against the league and to prove himself and i think he would deal well with the South Florida atmoshphere

Why would anyone in their right ****in mind want Brian ****in Schottenheimer?

REGISTEREDGUY: boss ross and carl peterson go way, way back with the shottenheimers. marty is a very close friend of both men. there families hang together. if marty doesnt want to come back to the nfl then brian is almost a shoe in. may already be in the tank and were going to see a dog and pony "search" show as we did with tuna and the sparano hire. it was NEVER anyone else, parcells had his guy and the rest was to apease the fans with a long hard search appearance and coming out in the end with a "sparano just out interviewed all the other candidates" explanation.

i see the same now. i think brian is the guy, he wont be a threat to irelands ego and lack of gm/football knowledge and will make marty spunkengobler and his wife VERY happy. gotta "keep it in the family", right?

its all moot. once ireland was retained it was over on the spot. he will have MORE power and controll and he will surround himself with yes men, fellow lackies.

i am growing numb.

REGISTEREDGUY: boss ross and carl peterson go way, way back with the shottenheimers. marty is a very close friend of both men. there families hang together. if marty doesnt want to come back to the nfl then brian is almost a shoe in. may already be in the tank and were going to see a dog and pony "search" show as we did with tuna and the sparano hire. it was NEVER anyone else, parcells had his guy and the rest was to apease the fans with a long hard search appearance and coming out in the end with a "sparano just out interviewed all the other candidates" explanation.

i see the same now. i think brian is the guy, he wont be a threat to irelands ego and lack of gm/football knowledge and will make marty spunkengobler and his wife VERY happy. gotta "keep it in the family", right?

its all moot. once ireland was retained it was over on the spot. he will have MORE power and controll and he will surround himself with yes men, fellow lackies.

i am growing numb.
This scenario actually scares the S*** out of me ... I'd be admitted into a mental facility shortly after this douche gets hired!!!

This would be another reason to draft Blackmon or DeCastro if they are available when Miami picks ... I think Billick actually understands how significant a dominant O-Line would do for any team .. unlike Sparano and his Ex-Cowboy O-line retreads!!!! Blackmon teamed with Marshall and Bess would be ALMOST like having Moss/Carter and Reed ... and as far as DeCastro, well He is being talked about like the 2nd coming ... Long/DeCastro and Pouncey would smash people IMHO ...

The problem with this scenario is that we still don't have a franchise QB on our roster. The #1 goal of whoever it is we hire as HC should be for them to fill that position. A franchise QB hides all of the other deficiencies on a football team much better than the other way around. We have enough talent. We just need someone to lead them on the field.

ive given up on cowher and gruden. they love being analysts and they spoke their minds. you dont ever want to throw boatloads at guys who have repeated their abstain.

Fisher is the first one IMO. He is a 4-3 guy. Anyone notice that Misi was playing 4-3 DE this past weekend? things that make you go hmmmmm. Fisher most likely would accept Ireland as long as Irelands vision is compatible.

translation: indy san diego

translation: Im lazy now.

If you think about it, he doesnt want to build anything and make the draft move that puts his reputation on the line again.

Back
Top Bottom