Armstead a True Leader | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armstead a True Leader

We need more Terron Armstead types and we will be unbeatable 🐬🏈💪
We obviously don’t have the money to sign a player like that. And it took Grier constantly drafting Oline over 3 years (a 1st, two 2nds, two 3rds, two 4ths, a 6th, and a 7th) just to end up with one Robert Hunt.

Check out this story from The Palm Beach Post: Armstead feeds fellow Dolphins offensive linemen's stomachs, minds

Miami's offensive line has greatly improved since Terron Armstead, a three-time Pro Bowler, signed this offseason after spending years in New Orleans.

Just a fantastic article.
This is the reason when you’re a GM and it’s draft day you should have done your research and character check on the players you draft. Talent is one thing but leaders and winning team players win out in my book and get you farther.

We obviously don’t have the money to sign a player like that. And it took Grier constantly drafting Oline over 3 years (a 1st, two 2nds, two 3rds, two 4ths, a 6th, and a 7th) just to end up with one Robert Hunt.
Maybe Miami will do better on the offensive line with McDaniel as HC? I keep thinking some coaches/scouts are better in different areas.

The Dolphins current offense requires linemen who can move and are athletic. Hunt fits despite his size.

It is disappointing that Hunt looks like the only keeper out of all those picks. But now he's looking for different scheme fits.

Maybe Miami will do better on the offensive line with McDaniel as HC? I keep thinking some coaches/scouts are better in different areas.

The Dolphins current offense requires linemen who can move and are athletic. Hunt fits despite his size.

It is disappointing that Hunt looks like the only keeper out of all those picks. But now he's looking for different scheme fits.
We’ll have Flores out of the picture there too. That’s another plus

I liked this guy the moment I saw him wearing a Marino jersey! He makes everyone better.

Back
Top Bottom