Armstead a True Leader | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armstead a True Leader

There were many reason Armstead was worth signing.

Some chose or still choose to worry about the injury aspect.

He does so much more for the team then just play on Sundays and lock down the left side.

Even if injured, he was worth every penny. We actually got a bargain from what everyone was projecting.

He has forgotten more about playing tackle then the whole offensive coaching staff last year knows. Including Flores.

He's a leader, elite tackle coach and mentor.

Worth every penny
Do you think when he "retires" he would want to become one of our offensive coaches?

Check out this story from The Palm Beach Post: Armstead feeds fellow Dolphins offensive linemen's stomachs, minds

Miami's offensive line has greatly improved since Terron Armstead, a three-time Pro Bowler, signed this offseason after spending years in New Orleans.

Just a fantastic article.
Thanks for posting.

Don't want to start another thread, but a link on that page points to this article, also a good read about McD.

Armstead is testament to the type character this team has solicited as the nucleus to build around. Chris Grier hit on yet another personnel decision that really augments the offense as a whole because of his leadership. You have Tua, Armstead, Hill Williams, and perhaps even Gesiki picking guys up and making the team as a whole better on offense alone. The D has Wilkins, Seiler, Holland, and arguably even X as leaders. Thats how you build championship(s)...

I admit I was wrong about Armstead, I did not want to sign him due to his injury history. But boy, I never knew being wrong could feel so right. Gesicki may have his issues in regards to consistency and play, but you can tell he loves this team.

Last edited:
Love TA but I hope we draft a tackle in the next draft who can challenge for a starting spot within 2seasons.

Back
Top Bottom