Armstead (and Chubb) - Game-time Decisions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armstead (and Chubb) - Game-time Decisions

mandal24

Genesis
Reaction score
My goodness, Armstead is ridiculously fragile but he's trying. He's literally falling apart with toe, pectoral, knee, and hip issues.

I think he hangs it up after this year, dude is always hurt. Sucks because he's been our best LT in years. Without him, our OL has been atrocious.

Activate Eric Fisher Sunday and hope for the best?

Chubbs, honestly, I don't care. He sucks and Grier made a horrific trade. Wilkins, Phillips, Sieler, and Davis are the only front 7 players that matter.

My goodness, Armstead is ridiculously fragile but he's trying. He's literally falling apart with toe, pectoral, knee, and hip issues.

I think he hangs it up after this year, dude is always hurt. Sucks because he's been our best LT in years. Without him, our OL has been atrocious.

Chubbs, honestly, I don't care. He sucks and Grier made a horrific trade. Wilkins, Phillips, Sieler, and Davis are the only front 7 players that matter.

Fisher is hurt too

Armstead is definitely not retiring based off a FH hot take.

I mean, if I only had to play 1/2 a season at full strength and limp through the rest but get full pay, I wouldn’t stop either :)

Chubb signing was not bad at the time - I mean, he was overpaid relative to his production, but they made a Von Millet type move which looked good at the time.

Moreover, Chubb hasn’t been terrible by any stretch and the rest of our DL has looked notably better since we acquired him. He put up more production in his first 2 weeks than Ogbah did in the 6-7 games he “played” in.

Getting Ogbah to actually contribute ANYTHING next year will be a big difference.

What a disaster him and Byron Jones were. Our 2nd and 3rd highest paid defenders did ZERO.

What sucks is both Bridgewater and Thompson got abused because so far only Tua has had Armstead playing with him.

Fisher is doubtful.

Back
Top Bottom