Armstead Back | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armstead Back

He practiced every day...that's super rare for him. Usually vet day off on Wednesday. He's playing.

No evidence behind this. But I actually think taking all that time off and maintenance etc has been part of his problem.

I think he needs the reps to help him stay healthier.

He seems more injury prone this season so far and that’s after treating him like a baby in the offseason stuff

He's definitely playing now. McDaniel has been coy about it, but he's dropped hints about the importance of this game. With the bye coming up to rest injuries, I think we're coming with the best we possibly can

Where's @Mr Fan who wanted Armstead to stay in Miami.
Right here!!!!!!:oz:

And if you read my post it was clear. If he was going to just be a tourist he should have been left home and worked on his body, since he is playing that is something different.

1699139183907.png

Haha people celebrating this. The wind just blew and his panties fell off and he is gone again. I would say this to his face if it would motivate him to be a MAN for our team. I really wish he was what we needed, but he has shown his colors. I was against his signing. I am pissed that we didn’t trade him at the deadline, but then I think it takes 2 to tango. He is our Deshaun Watson. Imagine us having them both OMG. No one wants them and you are stuck with them. Germany has good food so he will be active. He comes back to the states and his ‘groin’ will hurt. IF WE ARE GOING TO WIN, get your shizzz together or just leave BIG FOR NOTHING.

I believe so,or else they would have waited to activate him. That's logical in my mind at least
Its logical, but I wont pump my fist until I see him on the field. You never know with McD...

Haha people celebrating this. The wind just blew and his panties fell off and he is gone again. I would say this to his face if it would motivate him to be a MAN for our team. I really wish he was what we needed, but he has shown his colors. I was against his signing. I am pissed that we didn’t trade him at the deadline, but then I think it takes 2 to tango. He is our Deshaun Watson. Imagine us having them both OMG. No one wants them and you are stuck with them. Germany has good food so he will be active. He comes back to the states and his ‘groin’ will hurt. IF WE ARE GOING TO WIN, get your shizzz together or just leave BIG FOR NOTHING.
"Lemming Alert"

They are still out there!
Don't they know that "Halloween" is over? - LOL

.........for now

What's the over under on how long before he gets hurt again?

Back
Top Bottom