Armstead Back | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armstead Back

practice for Armstead normally means he was out there stretching and walking around a bit. Even if he doesn’t get hurt you have to wonder what his stamina will be for this game. Will he be out of gas by halftime?.......good news for him is low temperatures for the game but they need to watch how strong he can be for the whole game.

Sound correct Joe.

You know what you get when you play one of his songs backwards?

You get your ex wife back, your dog back and this week only, your Armstead back.

I'm so old I actually remember that joke.

What do you get when you play a "Country & Western" song backwards?
You get your girl back, then you get your dog back, then you get your truck back, in the reverse order that you lost them. - LOL

No evidence behind this. But I actually think taking all that time off and maintenance etc has been part of his problem.

I think he needs the reps to help him stay healthier.

He seems more injury prone this season so far and that’s after treating him like a baby in the offseason stuff
You'll get no argument from me...I don't think they practice enough.

I believe that was Armstead today who stood still and watched while the defender ran past him and sacked Tua on Miami's second to last drive. IMO, he can stay on the bench, and I hope he's gone next year.

I believe that was Armstead today who stood still and watched while the defender ran past him and sacked Tua on Miami's second to last drive. IMO, he can stay on the bench, and I hope he's gone next year.
That sack was Tua’s fault. He did not identify the guy blitzing from the secondary. Armstead and Eichenberg had a guy lined up on each of them. Armstead made the right call, he tried to block the inside man first. Unfortunately, his man did a delayed loop around Eichenberg’s man right as the DB was coming and Armstead could not pop back outside quick enough. Either way there were 3 defenders putting pressure on 2 blockers on that play. Tua has to identify those plays, audible if necessary, and get the ball out ASAP. Even if Armstead blocked the DB, Eichenberg was going to get beat and let pressure in his face.

I am actually a big fan Kendall Lamm fan and find it a little annoying that he has to sit when TA gets back… until he’s out again, anyways.

It’d be cool if he could slide inside to LG until TA is out again.

We need to cut our losses with this guy at season’s end.

Get someone else. Big waste of money and resources. Too old and broken down.

1699248249787.gif

Back
Top Bottom