Armstead goes down with Pectoral injury | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armstead goes down with Pectoral injury

Time to plan to replace Armstead. Same goes for Jackson. RT and LT are a serious priority for next season. Unreal how a team can go from All Pro playoff looking to that display in 2nd half because one player went down. The team cannot rely on an injury prone player no matter how good he is.
Us and what picks/cap space?

Not sure we are getting there after today's performance and the schedule ahead.
90% chance to make it w the win.

Pretty sure I could QB and we could manage 1 more win the rest of the season (being facetious).

So stale take bud.

90% chance to make it w the win.

Pretty sure I could QB and we could manage 1 more win the rest of the season (being facetious).

So stale take bud.
Maybe but that’s a tough six game stretch. If Armstead is healthy along with rest, they go 3-3 at worst. Without, they’re in trouble.

Opps, there it is!!! Just when you are getting comfortable. Bam!!! San Francisco is salivating right now.

Pectoral injuries are rarely insignificant. Armstead missed like 5 or 6 games with the same injury in NO, and you can see the results of his absence in the OLs performance.
What if he just suffered a minor peck?

Us and what picks/cap space?
I've already said it. You don't have to get Pro Bowl or 1st Round picks at Tackle. Just get decent ones. That Offense is too good to get let down by that position. Get decent Tackles that are not injury prone and can do a job. Not players that are not playing or missing games. I'd rather have mid range Tackles than what I'm watching.

This team will struggle to win again without armstead. Everybody likes to make fun and joke that people are are over reacting. But armstead is irreplaceable. 8-3 means nothing with this schedule. I seen this team collapse before

Back
Top Bottom