Armstead goes down with Pectoral injury | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armstead goes down with Pectoral injury

Yes he elaborated on the grade 2 strain, at first it was thought to be a tear. The strain should heal itself with rehab in a few weeks, with luck that is. He is however, an NFL player and not subject to the same level of intensity as most normal day to dayers, I am sure playing an NFL game is a higher level of use than most of us ever achieve.
You my friend, obviously slept in a Holiday Inn last night!

If Shell played as bad at LT as some are saying then it makes sense for this coaching staff to put AJ back at LT and keep Shell at RT where he's played reasonably.

Can't allow Tua to be taking those shots!
No brainier. But after hearing that PC, I expect to see Little at LT and BS at RT

We need to get a replacement for Terron, once Terron is out Tua gets pounded! Terron is "unfortunately" broken deling with constant injuries. Sad imagine how good he would be if 100%.

Wait what? How is Jackson hurt already AGAIN?
Actually, I saw more optimism from coach about Armstead than I did about AJ. Didn't like him saying it was the same ankle or that it was a "violent" freak thing.

Actually, I saw more optimism from coach about Armstead than I did about AJ. Didn't like him saying it was the same ankle or that it was a "violent" freak thing.

Crazy all this "care" they took with getting AJ back on the field and he immediately gets hurt.

I ****in' literally almost put that at the start of that post!!! I'm not shitting you. Hahahahah
too funny back at ya. That happens to me all the time.

OMG we're so connected.

Next thing you know our cycles will sync!

:oops:

Are there similarities between Reid’s system and Shanahan’s (McDaniel’s)? All I know is that it takes a while for OL to get a good grasp of our system. Not sure bringing in a guy who has never played in a similar system is a viable option at this point.
Shell acclimated pretty quickly into the right tackle position.

Back
Top Bottom