Armstead Injury Watch | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armstead Injury Watch

huh?

no practice report is due until today or tomorrow, and he's just discussing his thoughts the matter with the press?

NFL​

The National Football League (NFL) has a "Personnel (Injury) Report Policy" that explains what each team must comply with week-to-week during the season.

This report is made up of three sections:

• Practice report
  • Game status report
  • In-game injury report

With the practice report, all players who have reportable injuries must be listed here, even if the player takes all the reps in practice, and even if the team is certain that he will play in the upcoming game.

A team has to provide its full practice report the three previous days before a game no later than 4 p.m. EST. So, if a team is playing on Thursday, they must provide this report on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

The only time teams must provide it earlier than the three previous days is for Saturday games. In this situation, the practice report must be provided on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

The players' status on the practice report must fall under one of three categories:

• Did not participate
  • Limited participation
  • Full participation
I love the way you handled that!! Your argument is iron clad and impossible to argue with!! Nice job!

Jackson might be out 2-4 weeks if I had to guess. Armstead will likely play IMO, I think McDaniel is using a bit of gamemanship in his case. With Jackson unlikely to be back for a cpl games, that's why they got Shell.

I'm speculating quite a bit but that's how I see it happening.

Armstead is probably the most important piece on the offense. I was hoping for 11 games from him. under that probably going to be the right bet.

Yikes! That didn’t take long for our OL to go through challenges!

huh?

no practice report is due until today or tomorrow, and he's just discussing his thoughts the matter with the press?

NFL​

The National Football League (NFL) has a "Personnel (Injury) Report Policy" that explains what each team must comply with week-to-week during the season.

This report is made up of three sections:

• Practice report
  • Game status report
  • In-game injury report

With the practice report, all players who have reportable injuries must be listed here, even if the player takes all the reps in practice, and even if the team is certain that he will play in the upcoming game.

A team has to provide its full practice report the three previous days before a game no later than 4 p.m. EST. So, if a team is playing on Thursday, they must provide this report on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

The only time teams must provide it earlier than the three previous days is for Saturday games. In this situation, the practice report must be provided on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

The players' status on the practice report must fall under one of three categories:

• Did not participate
  • Limited participation
  • Full participation
personally it's these kind of posts that are some of my favorite's, I love learning the little things!

Well we all knew that was a probability when we signed him. Not a good signing if he going to be a part time starter. Now Tua will be running for his life. .again

So it took less than a full game's worth of snaps for the injury prone guy who was supposed to be the fix for basically the worst offensive line in NFL history to get injured. Got it.

Back
Top Bottom