Armstead Injury Watch | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armstead Injury Watch

DAwqcAWXgAEmQoj.jpg

Actual picture of Armstead's toe, hope it gets better by Sunday.

Not sure if that's good or bad. Worried more about Armstead.
even if you don’t think Jackson is very good, the fact he's out moves somebody else up the chart which is a bad thing......lets say Armstead and Little are the starters on Sunday(if they're both healthy).....either of them goes down and now you're talking OT #4

That's actually gross man!! Haha
Yessir it is... unless you are Rex Ryan then its definitely going straight to the spank bank!

That pool boy either told a lie, or got overly turned on and got a "Toenner". He's def a grower and not a shower!

LOL

even if you don’t think Jackson is very good, the fact he's out moves somebody else up the chart which is a bad thing......lets say Armstead and Little are the starters on Sunday(if they're both healthy).....either of them goes down and now you're talking OT #4
That assumes Jackson is better than the guy they signed to the practice squad. Brandon Shell. I'm not sure that's the case.

That assumes Jackson is better than the guy they signed to the practice squad. Brandon Shell. I'm not sure that's the case.
well, even if Shell is better he will need time to get ready(football shape) and learn the offense. I don't expect him to be ready this week....anything goes wrong and you're looking at Jones or Eich playing OT and much worse, Coleman

It would be great if Armstead could 'show us the money' to a degree where it gives us more holes to run through and more time for Tua to throw.
I wonder if Armstead is better now than Brandon Albert was when we first got him.
It would be awesome if it popped off the screen.
OL's need to be a cohesive unit with no weak links as opposed to containing a "one-man wrecking crew" to open holes while making many other blocks.

Hunt at RT Jones at RG this week? Little as reserve again or do they start him?

ARMSTEAD
EICH
WILLIAMS
HUNT
LITTLE

Or are you asking what happens if armstead has to miss?
Was just wondering if they might prefer to keep little in reserve in case armstead needs to take a breather or is injured again. Unless someone is promoted from the PS Little is basically the only true backup tackle we have right? Jones more a G than a T.

Was just wondering if they might prefer to keep little in reserve in case armstead needs to take a breather or is injured again. Unless someone is promoted from the PS Little is basically the only true backup tackle we have right? Jones more a G than a T.
yeah, if Little starts for AJ and they don't elevate anyone, things will get weird if Armstead or Little have to come out of the game.

Back
Top Bottom