Armstead Injury Watch | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armstead Injury Watch

Whats with all the stubbed toes out there

Not sure how Armstead's "isnt injury related" yet he's on there with a body part. Got some gout or what
probably means he was resting on Wednesday regardless, and not injury related (like Ingram).

weird way for them to put it!

Jackson might be out 2-4 weeks if I had to guess. Armstead will likely play IMO, I think McDaniel is using a bit of gamemanship in his case. With Jackson unlikely to be back for a cpl games, that's why they got Shell.

I'm speculating quite a bit but that's how I see it happening.
Your reasoning makes sense.

So it took less than a full game's worth of snaps for the injury prone guy who was supposed to be the fix for basically the worst offensive line in NFL history to get injured. Got it.
yeah, he missed a snap or two but came back and played the rest of the game.
How did a "sharp" guy like you miss that? - LOL
Got it - LOL

FWIW, Armstead only missed two plays when the injury came up against NE. Think he plays this week.
So your saying there's a chance
200.gif

Got it - LOL
It was like the end of the game. Pushing through a few snaps when your line barely has enough players to field one doesn't tell me anything except that he didn't have a compound fracture or tore every ligament in his knee. Donovan McNabb threw four TDs with a broken leg.

It was like the end of the game. Pushing through a few snaps when your line barely has enough players to field one doesn't tell me anything except that he didn't have a compound fracture or tore every ligament in his knee. Donovan McNabb threw four TDs with a broken leg.
Listen harder - LOL

Got it - LOL
Adrenaline is a helluva drug... then it wears off and you need another drug lol.

TA is all good IMO, he would not be on the practice field(especially due to his value) if he exhibited inflammation indicating a serious injury...plus it doesn't seem like there was much of a workup such as more detailed imaging, etc.

Last edited:
His contract is really 3 years for 63 mil.

Even if we want him past three years, I doubt he plays for 7.5 mil over the last two years.
I see him getting 46.37 million over the first three years and 28.6 over the last two.

He would only have 4.8 mill in dead cap if we cut him after 3 years. That would still only total 51.17 mill. Which would essentially make it a 3 year 17.06 million dollar contract based on the full amount he’d receive.

NFL contracts can be confusing, so I’m genuinely curious where you’re getting that 63 million figure from.

I see him getting 46.37 million over the first three years and 28.6 over the last two.

He would only have 4.8 mill in dead cap if we cut him after 3 years. That would still only total 51.17 mill. Which would essentially make it a 3 year 17.06 million dollar contract based on the full amount he’d receive.

NFL contracts can be confusing, so I’m genuinely curious where you’re getting that 63 million figure from.
You're right. I was looking at dead cap.

It would be great if Armstead could 'show us the money' to a degree where it gives us more holes to run through and more time for Tua to throw.
I wonder if Armstead is better now than Brandon Albert was when we first got him.
It would be awesome if it popped off the screen.

Back
Top Bottom