Armstead not ruled out for Sunday | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armstead not ruled out for Sunday

No Deebo is going to be disastrous for them. They may not even be able to run the ball at all Sunday.

Which arm is it? Betcha that's closely guarded info! Hope its the right arm...

Another feeling I have is if we were to play him and he gets injured and out for the rest of the season - I would look at that as a big mistake by McD. Tough decision.

Hmmm...Doubtful almost always means "out". Looks like Armstead will be back for the Chargers game though if he was close.

Deebo out would be good news for the defense

This is all interesting stuff. I know “doubtful“ usually means “out” these days, but why even bother letting TA log a limited practice if he wasn’t a possibility for SF? Wouldn’t it be smarter to just let him rest completely for the next 8-9 days?

Could be some gamesmanship with not giving any information advantage to the Niners, I guess. But I’m going to choose to be optimistic.

This is all interesting stuff. I know “doubtful“ usually means “out” these days, but why even bother letting TA log a limited practice if he wasn’t a possibility for SF? Wouldn’t it be smarter to just let him rest completely for the next 8-9 days?

Could be some gamesmanship with not giving any information advantage to the Niners, I guess. But I’m going to choose to be optimistic.
Well we really don't know what he even did in a limited practice- for instance Deebo apparently came out for warm ups today etc but didn't so much so he will probably be listed as limited for today.

These pretty much always end up in "game day decisions"... You'll know when the inactives come out...

Didn’t Bob Kuechenburg play with a Broken Arm in Super Bowl VII ? Armstead wouldn’t exactly be doing anything to make him a Super Hero 😂
If this was the Superbowl I'd agree - shoot him up and strap it down...but this is only game 12 of 17

Back
Top Bottom