Armstead not ruled out for Sunday | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armstead not ruled out for Sunday

I want to make sure he is able to erase whomever he’s opposite of in buffalo, even if it means sitting this week….
Sadly, it doesn’t work that way. Anyone can be injured at any time. Armstead could sit this week and be injured against the Chargers. He could sit against the Chargers, too, and be injured on the opening series against the Bills.

I'm an extremely negative person myself, but even you get me depressed in every thread you comment on. I never thought I'd see the day...
Um, ok, then I suggest you don’t keep reading my posts if I‘m gonna cause you to be prescribed Sertraline and cause you a nervous breakdown over it
Good God

Anyway, how is this particular post negative??? He doesn’t need to play this game against an NFC conference team. Why risk it? You make zero sense

It’s about more than winning or losing a non-conference game. It’s also about protecting your franchise QB. Going into any game without a mindset completely focused on winning is a recipe for disaster.

And the margins at the top of the AFC dictate that every single remaining game matters.
We lose this game and beat the chargers and bills we own the division

If you've been listening to anyone on this team this year, there's no ****ing way anyone on that group is thinking "they'll still be ok losing that game"... The mindset is lets crush everyone in our path, and I have zero problem with that approach after the last 30 years of being a Dolphins fan.
Don’t care, would rather not lose my tackle for the year. We’re this close, we can afford to go without him one game. McDaniel, dial up some schemes to protect

I think it's comical how all of these media fools keep talking about how Miami will potentially be missing both of their starting T's, but not one has mentioned that Fins have played about the entire year without ajax. I don't know if they really watch any games or just read other pundits' headlines. No Fin fan or player gives a rats ass about ajax not playing as he simply has not been on the field...

We went on a seven-game winning streak last year and Armstead was not on the Team it's about Tua. Confident we will win we just have to compensate by running at Bosa and the defense or special teams making some plays.

If you've been listening to anyone on this team this year, there's no ****ing way anyone on that group is thinking "they'll still be ok losing that game"... The mindset is lets crush everyone in our path, and I have zero problem with that approach after the last 30 years of being a Dolphins fan.

Of course the team doesn’t think that way. Fans can thiugh.

Back
Top Bottom