Armstead not ruled out for Sunday | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armstead not ruled out for Sunday

Armstead should just be listed questionable for all 17 weeks. But having him in the line up against that front 7 would be a game changer in terms of the matchup. Bosa has what, 11.5 sacks in 11 games?

I’ll give him one thing…. It seems like he always pushes to play injured, so I respect that. Same reason I never got on DVP too much. Some guys are just injury prone, but he always wanted to play.

It would be great news if he can play. But am sure theve practiced and have come up with a few blocking wrinkles in case he cant play. They need to adjust to the personel thats healthy and can play.

Phins 31 SF 21

I’d probably rotate him some, just to be safe. If we can build a real big lead in the fourth quarter, I would sit him for that quarter.

Lol. I just knew that Armstead would return before AJ.
In his presser, Coach McD spent a few minutes praising TA on his effort, pain tolerance, leadership, etc. He summarily followed with a quick Ajax is unlikely message. Sometimes what you don't say speaks equal volumes....

Party Dancing GIF by Florida Georgia Line

This would be incredible. Imagine the lift this would give the entire team?

If there is a game we need him most for outside of the Bills matchup, it's this one on Sunday against that scary pass rush. Come on man you can do it :)

Back
Top Bottom