Armstead not ruled out for Sunday | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armstead not ruled out for Sunday

I'm sure TA and Ajax aren't practicing - any media insight as to who is getting the LT/RT practice reps?
Couldnt find anything. I'm purely speculating based on Shell being put in at LT after TA went down Sunday. Ajax should be a no-go though per Cameron Wolfe. He's a trusted source.
So if TA doesn't play, and we have Shell at LT and Little at RT, that's an absolute disaster waiting to happen.

Didn’t Bob Kuechenburg play with a Broken Arm in Super Bowl VII ? Armstead wouldn’t exactly be doing anything to make him a Super Hero 😂

Party Dancing GIF by Florida Georgia Line
That GIF always makes me laugh, just think it’s funny 😂

Totally agree. Shell at RT is solid! I didn't notice any drop off once he was inserted in the lineup but perhaps I'm wrong

Shell at LT however is another story. Absolute trash.
If Armstead doesn't play, and Shell moves to LT, I just cant see us winning this game. Our entire OL would be a wreck. Little would be our RT i guess? Tua would have zero time in the pocket
If Armstead is out, we have to put Little at LT. Shell has to hold down RT, he cannot play left.

I wish someone would ask (or tell us if they know) who practices as LT? Armstead isn't, so who does? Shouldn't that player have some sort of comfortability to play LT when Armstead is out?
Little.

Numb the pec, and suit him up.

Is this legal in the league? I have thought about this a lot. I do this stuff for a living and would love to do a Pecs or an ESP block in Armatead.

Does anyone know if nerve blocks are legal in the NFL?

Is this legal in the league? I have thought about this a lot. I do this stuff for a living and would love to do a Pecs or an ESP block in Armatead.

Does anyone know if nerve blocks are legal in the NFL?
Not sure 100% Montana-phan…good question…I thought they numbed them up all the time, but I could be wrong.

Bitter sweet, obviously we need him and want him but very likely he’ll end up with a chair against this fierce rush

Back
Top Bottom