Armstead | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armstead

Ross needs to open a Canadian football team so that we can ship players off the Dolphins' book to another league.

That is exactly why he did it. Retirement talks keeps the suitors away. Its a business move.

Like I said in the previous post you have to account for him missing half the season The back up is not playing for free.
So let me get this straight.

Trade the guy, even though you believe there are no suitors, and even if you did it would save nothing?

Not following the logic. Even if it's just out of perceived spite, how does that actually hurt TA?

I never wanted Tua. I got eaten up & spit out alive when I'd call those advocating for the TRADING UP FOR TUA a bunch of retards even still pushing to pay a ransom AFTER THE DEVASTATING HIP INJURY.

But when Tua fell, I mean, WTF are you supposed to do? This was, for a very long time, a highly touted #1 pick that all of the sudden falls on the lap of a QB desperate for decades team. Even I, someone who adamantly wanted Hebert over Tua, said, "F@ck it. We, the cursed at QB since Marino Dolphins, cannot afford to pass on the value."

And let's be honest, Grier is getting torn up today because if the Devil told Tua make a play or I take your entire family, all the Tagovailoas would be in a raging inferno forevermore.

Fire Grier. Don't fire Grier. To me it's all the same. But this year's team was more than Goddamn special. And if Grier doesn't get the recognition for that then what the f@ck are we doing here?

I'll answer my own question: what we- or, more accurately y'all, are doing here is putting the RESULTS OF SEASONS PASSED on Grier. And though he most certainly deserves the ire for those seasons what matters in the NFL is WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY? What he recently did was put together the most exciting offense we've seen since Marino along with a formidable defense once Ramsey was back on the field. That's a fact. Not an opinion.

The only thing Grier is guilty of is having the balls to go all in. IMO, he was successful.

When you have an overthinking OC :cough: HC :cough: calling for swing passes in the snow on 2 and inches & a QB that can't throw said simple swing pass because his nuts shrivel when it matters most, WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST THE GM SHOULD DO? Call the play himself? Then proceed to pass it accurately to himself to move the chains?

When the best WR in the league gets the dropsies out of nowhere because that seems to be the luck of the Miami Dolphins, thats on the GM too?

If you want Grier gone because he has remained the one constant in this under-achieving franchise then say that. But if you want to argue with me & try to convince me that Grier should be fired because of this roster- go sell bullsh/t elsewhere. We're all stocked up here.

BTW, this post is not meant to be as aggressive as it sounds. I completely understand where you're coming from.

Excellent post bro.

Your points are exactly why this is all so frustrating. Because you've got a lot of moving parts to this situation and it's all like a gigantic domino effect.

You blame one guy for one thing, but then someone else blames another guy for something, which affects the first guy thereby affecting the second guy...and then a third guy gets involved in it all and can be blamed too...then theres a fourth guy standing in the corner being quiet when suddenly everyone looks at him and he's like 'What did I do?'...then they all blame him ...so on and so on...😂

Grier effectively went from cap rich and a plethora of draft picks to…. Cap hell and lack of picks. What a debacle. It’s like he went all in on 2023
Compounded by misses with C. Smith, C Tindall, and H Long. All three could be contributing to three positions of need at a cheap price.

Good ****ing riddance.

You aint a member of the team if you never ****ing practice with your teammates, play half a season, and expect to win a SB.
This is what I am saying. Then he brings up retirement so the team can not generate any trade interest.

Last edited:
F-ing retire. I don’t care your cap hit. Worst signing ever. Just go away and die in a hole.

Back
Top Bottom