Armstrong did not practice-Hamstring | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armstrong did not practice-Hamstring

I heard it was Ireland's fault we have a crappy roster with no playmakers, bad draft picks and sub par free agents. Nah. That's just crazy talk

I also just learned that it was Jeff Ireland that told Fox to make the From Justin to Kelly movie.

Word has it that Jeff Ireland was the person who told them to fill the Hindenburgh up with Hydrogen because Helium was more expensive and would cut into his salary cap.

Wake is very good but not elite he is not on a level of peppers or ware, and he will have less of an impact because ireland did NOT upgrade our pass rush in the offseason so wake will be held, chipped, and double teamed like he was last year and only had 8 sacks. If we think vernon is gonna come in here and light the world on fire were wrong he is another "developmental project". Odrick sucks too.

Instead of wasting time and money on scrubs like guyton, westerman, hicks, tyrell johnson, garrard. He could of allocated more time, money, and effort on guys like mark anderson or eric winston to significantly upgrade this roster then use 2nd round pick on alshon jeffery who looks like a stud. He could of brought in plaxico to give tannehill a red zone threat instead we waste time in armstrong who is injured now. Ireland is obsessed with cutting corners and playing it safe and this roster has suffered for it, were so talent deficent its not even funny.

Word has it that Jeff Ireland was the person who told them to fill the Hindenburgh up with Hydrogen because Helium was more expensive and would cut into his salary cap.

Sadly, I could see Ireland making such a decision. Jeff Ireland does NOT overpay.

Back
Top Bottom