Armstrong Waived | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armstrong Waived

oh boy, oh boy... I can't wait to see the final cuts and waiver warriors we get. run!

Sorry, I have to agree, what has Chad Jackson shown to say he is better than Greg Camarillo? If he was drafted in the 7th round out of the CFL, and had the exact same skills, you wouldnt even bring up his name.

Greg has earned his spot.

Sorry, I have to agree, what has Chad Jackson shown to say he is better than Greg Camarillo? If he was drafted in the 7th round out of the CFL, and had the exact same skills, you wouldnt even bring up his name.

Greg has earned his spot.

i'm just talking about upside. chad hasn't done much to date but he has much more upside than camarillo who will always be average at best.

jackson may well flame out but i'd still go with the upside.

Camarillo has hardly had an opportunity. You probably didnt think Wes Welker had much upside before he got his opportunity, eh? Greg played down the stretch last year, and thats about it. Then, he had a solid preseason.

Sorry, I just dont see why Chad Jackson has given us any reason to believe he isnt a major bust.

They have both choked and sucked it up while Greg gives us 110%. Their upside is no better than his IMO.
what? roydell williams had over 700 yards receiving last year. i didnt even know who camarillo was until he made that catch vs the ravens.

Where was Chad Jackson picked and what has he done? What has Roydell done. They both had more chances than Greg yet Greg is the only one to ever sniff a highlight real and done so with something jackson and williams has never had, heart and determination. BTW, just incase you Camerillo haters and Jackson William lovers don't watch the Phins they plainly said the Greg was our QB friendly WR in our last game and he isn't going anywhere. Like it or not, nicely or not.:up:

what? roydell williams had over 700 yards receiving last year. i didnt even know who camarillo was until he made that catch vs the ravens.
How long did it take you to look that up? Most Dolphin fans have never heard of the guy and with the lack of WR's in Tenn he must have sucked pretty good.

Where was Chad Jackson picked and what has he done? What has Roydell done. They both had more chances than Greg yet Greg is the only one to ever sniff a highlight real and done so with something jackson and williams, heart and determination. BTW, just incase you Camerillo haters and Jackson William lovers don't watch the Phins they plainly said the Greg was our QB friendly WR in our last game and he isn't going anywhere. Like it or not, nicely or not.:up:

if there's an upgrade to this regime to greg camarillo available you can bet your arse they will make it. like it or not. :up:

and since when is someone a hater when he's looking to upgrade the talent and depth on the backend of the roster???

How long did it take you to look that up? Most Dolphin fans have never heard of the guy and with the lack of WR's in Tenn he must have sucked pretty good.

hard to look good and put up big numbers at wr when you have mr inconsistency vince young throwing you the ball..no???

Back
Top Bottom