Aromashodu agrees to terms | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aromashodu agrees to terms

Bjorn

Go Giants
Reaction score
Wide receiver Devin Aromashodu, the last of Miami's six rookie draft picks, has agreed to a four-year contract, sources are telling me.

Details of the deal are not yet available.

The deal is expected to be signed by the end of this week and it will be part of a run of deals the Dolphins are about to make as they prepare for the start of training camp next week.

Dolphins owner Wayne Huizenga, stung by the late signing of first-round pick Ronnie Brown last year, has said he wants all the rookies signed by the start of camp this year.

Here's betting there won't be a three-week holdout this year as there was last year.

Sounds like they got the ball rolling, and everyone should be signed by the end of the week.

http://dolphinsindepth.blogspot.com/

Excellent! Let's get em all in. I especially want Allen and Hagan to be in on time since the figure to have a great chance to contribute right away.

About time we started hearing this kind of stuff.

MDFINFAN said:
About time we started hearing this kind of stuff.

Could very well be that more of our draft picks have already agreed to terms but that they're all just waiting until next week to sign so that they can announce all six signings together. Remember, it's like the iron curtain over there in terms of leaking this stuff out to the media...and if I'm not mistaken Aromashodu is the only guy that is local and would therefore be around town to leak progress on his contract negotiations.

ckparrothead said:
Could very well be that more of our draft picks have already agreed to terms but that they're all just waiting until next week to sign so that they can announce all six signings together. Remember, it's like the iron curtain over there in terms of leaking this stuff out to the media...and if I'm not mistaken Aromashodu is the only guy that is local and would therefore be around town to leak progress on his contract negotiations.

Are you surprised he signed a 4 year deal CK. I thought that was kind of long for a 7th rounder.

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom