Around he horn (Alexander) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Around he horn (Alexander)

knight6jb

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
3 of the 4 guys on around the horn are convince that Alexander will be in a dolphins uniform next season, woody paige was the only that disagreed, saying he would get te tag and walter jones would be gone. I really do believe that Edge is gonna be a phin next year just because he will probably take less money to come home, but alot of people sure are talking about Alexander as a Dolphin next year. If not, I'm pretty sure Miami will get a RB in FA. What are your thoughts?

They're both better than what we have now so i'd welcome either one with open arms.

knight6jb said:
3 of the 4 guys on around the horn are convince that Alexander will be in a dolphins uniform next season, woody paige was the only that disagreed, saying he would get te tag and walter jones would be gone. I really do believe that Edge is gonna be a phin next year just because he will probably take less money to come home, but alot of people sure are talking about Alexander as a Dolphin next year. If not, I'm pretty sure Miami will get a RB in FA. What are your thoughts?

Actually Jay Mariotti was the only one the disagreed. Bill Plasche even went as far as saying that he has a former coach from Albama thats worked with Saban and wants him to go to Miami.

Alexander has a healthier past and is used to playing on grass. Edge is a domer and has an injury issue.

alexader's career rushing stats, he's only 27. perfect fit!

2000Seattle Seahawks161643134.95021202001Seattle Seahawks161230913184.388148612002Seattle Seahawks161629511754.0581610612003Seattle Seahawks161532614354.455149792004Seattle Seahawks161635316964.844161577TOTAL8060134759374.4886243298

FinaticPatch said:
Actually Jay Mariotti was the only one the disagreed. Bill Plasche even went as far as saying that he has a former coach from Albama thats worked with Saban and wants him to go to Miami.
My bad I thought it was Woody. Ya I heard that about the former Alabama coach interesting to hear that I just want the offseason to start so we can have a better ida of whats gonna happen, but I want either of these guys, both are pretty young still and have experience.

It would be awesme to get Alexander, but will we be able to afford him?

knight6jb said:
My bad I thought it was Woody. Ya I heard that about the former Alabama coach interesting to hear that I just want the offseason to start so we can have a better ida of whats gonna happen, but I want either of these guys, both are pretty young still and have experience.

No problem. I would like either one as well. But it would have to be for the right price. Alexander has the "edge" (no pun intended) just due to EJ's past injury. Maybe that no State income Tax thing will come in handy when negotiating.

I'd take Alexander over James...James has an injury history and plays in a dome. Alexander would be a better fit IMO...

PhinDude88 said:
It would be awesme to get Alexander, but will we be able to afford him?
probably....I'm just concerned that we wont have much $ leftover to fix the line after that. I'd love to have a guy with his talent on the team, though.

Back
Top Bottom