Around the Horn: Buy or Sell Miami the Best Defense with Junior Seau? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Around the Horn: Buy or Sell Miami the Best Defense with Junior Seau?

SELL......for now

Miami has the potential, with Junior, to be the best defense in the league, but you can't start making outragious claims against the Tampa Bay Bucs defense after they SINGLE-HANDEDLY won the super bowl in January. If the Fins defense does it on the field like the Bucs, then I'll BUY. Remember, everyone called Tampa paper-chamions until the defense was outstanding last year. Now, with Seau, Miami might even look better than Tampa............on paper.

Hey Brech, I used to live in Longwood. My parents still live there. 434 and Palm Springs road. :)

I'm by UCF right now.

Woody rules all then I like Tim Cowlishaw who is never there. But I also love this show Around the Horn more tha I like Pardon the Interruption and I loved PTI before the Horn came on...this hshow is awesome....The HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORNNNNN!

I am with Woody Paige and I am also buying the Fins defense. :)

I am also a fan of Around the Horn, but PTI is still the better show. However, I watch both whenever I am home at that time.

Back
Top Bottom