Around the Horn | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Around the Horn

houtz

"guess who's back, back again"
Club Member
Reaction score
Just caught around the horn and they we're discussing who needed the game more, Miami or New England. Although they all had mixed opinions, every single one of them agreed Miami would win. They mentioned Miami being a real threat in the AFC. Also said the Pats wont stop the Wildcat and mentioned Ted Ginn being a huge factor.

Awesome to see some love.

ATH talks Dolphins/Pats

The question posed to them was "Is this a bigger game for the Patriots or Dolphins?"

I think two said Miami and two said New England. The reasoning for choosing Miami was because the Dolphins are going places and New England is going home.

The ones who chose New England gave the reason that it is bigger for them, because if they lose, they are done and two games behind the Dolphins.

They all agreed though that Miami will win and that the Pats will still not be able to defend the wildcat.

Last edited by a moderator:
How cool would it be to see Miami dominate with the wildcat again and win by 3 touchdown?!?! LOL that would be priceless!

Just caught around the horn and they we're discussing who needed the game more, Miami or New England. Although they all had mixed opinions, every single one of them agreed Miami would win. They mentioned Miami being a real threat in the AFC. Also said the Pats wont stop the Wildcat and mentioned Ted Ginn being a huge factor.

Awesome to see some love.

I hate to be a wet blanket- really i do. But I have a question- did they talk about special teams?

It wont matter what we do on offense or defense if they run 2 back for TDS and their starting position on drives is past their 40.

Can they beat the patriots- of course, i still dont believe they are a good team this year.

Will they? If special teams play like they did against oakland- no

We all need to do a little finger crossing this week.

Yep, i was so surprise to hear them all pick the dolphins, i was expecting them to side with the Pats since the two dudes on NFL live did.. Normally once one group of guys on ESPN say something, the rest follow along lol.

Ok who's going to be the suicide watch cordinator? If we lose Sunday we'll need a well organized plan, cause this site will be in dire need of mental stabiility. Honestly folks, we need to be a little realistic with the expectations. I don't mind people being happy that we're winning, but we have a lot of unresolved issues, things that make us far fromn a sure thing, no matter who we play.

I agree if we do lose, which I feel we wont, we will be 6-5, the game at Rams will be huge. If we do lose the season aint over, we will still be able to make the playoffs however our margain for error is very small after that. Lets hope we dont get to that but I am prepared.

Ok who's going to be the suicide watch cordinator? If we lose Sunday we'll need a well organized plan, cause this site will be in dire need of mental stabiility. Honestly folks, we need to be a little realistic with the expectations. I don't mind people being happy that we're winning, but we have a lot of unresolved issues, things that make us far fromn a sure thing, no matter who we play.

Not it.

Back
Top Bottom