Around the Horn | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Around the Horn

Nice to see them pick the Phins, however, the Patriots are still a good team and this is not going to be an easy game. Not to mention the Patriots are desparate and had four extra days to prepare for this game. A win will kill officially kill their season and they know that. I'm expecting a very physical game and if the Dolphins can't match their intensity they are not going to win this one. It will take a combination of heart, discipline and luck to win this one.

on pti, tony and bob ryan both said dolphins would lose in the odds section, but it was at about 47% from both of em. surprised, especially coming from bob "patriot" ryan. he said the pats WILL shut down the wildcat but tony said the fins could win straight up w/o playing the wildcat. really surprised to hear ryan give us that much credit.

I sure hope they are right, but the last two weeks we haven't exactly rolled over the cream of the crop of the NFL, and we were at home.

but still GO FINS **** THE PATS UP!

The Dolphins seem to be very fired up about this game coming up. They should be firing on all cylinders coming into the match up. But we all know how New England is so don't expect this to be easy. Bill Belicheck is a very smart coach and knows how to win football games with talented and untalented players.

Miami can't make mistakes if they want to win this one. They almost beat the Jets after being down 24-6 at one point in the game. They know how to play the game. Man I can't wait, I leave tomorrow for the game and staying the night 5 miles away from the stadium. I am so psyched for this game.

Miami has to want this game more, expect helmets flying off.

The wildcat was "unveiled" against NE. If you guys think Belichick will not be prepared to stop it this time you are crazy. Not only that Cassel has really come along since that came as well.

I'm not saying they can't win, but it will be tough. I hope the Phins special teams shows but. That would help a bunch.

I say this game will define the season for the Dolphins. If they win this game, I think they will make it to the playoffs.

GO PHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone is buying into the Matt Cassel hype, unfortunately I am not. Yes he's looked good in some games but he's still in his first year as a starter. We rattled him in week 3 and we'll have the same success this time around. Expect the Dolphins defense to be something nasty this weekend.

Like the above poster said, a win and I believe Miami makes the playoffs. A loss and we'll need some lucky bounces. Regardless, this season is above anything I could've ever expected.

well assuming that belichick does have a package installed to slow down the wildcat, i think it would be extremely advantageous to break the huddle with ronnie and ricky but line up in the I. that way we could catch them with their wildcat personnel on the field and try to exploit that

Back
Top Bottom