Arrest Warrant Issued for Ricky Williams

nomad

Rookie
Joined
Apr 6, 2002
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Ricky "The Fugitive" Williams is a wanted man. He missed his court date and a warrant has been issued. See article at www.klfy.com
 

nomad

Rookie
Joined
Apr 6, 2002
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
April 16, 2002
Ricky Williams Warrant


Former Saints running back, Ricky Williams didn't show up for a mandatory court appearance in Acadia Parish Tuesday morning--so, he's now officially been benched. District Judge Glen Everett granted a bench warrant for Williams' arrest.

The football star, accustomed to traveling fast, sped down I-10 at 126 miles an hour, that's according to sheriff's deputies. It happened February 24th outside Duson. Williams was arrested and charged with speeding and reckless operation.

Miami Dolphins spokesman, Harvey Green, says Ricky Williams was in Miami working out with the team--and was not aware that he was supposed to apear in court. Green says Williams's agent is working with authorities in Acadiana and, provided they can resolve this matter before Thursday, the arrest warrant will be recalled.
 

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Joined
Oct 15, 2001
Messages
12,486
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Location
In the water
I think its safe to say everything's going to be fine.......He should just pay the damn ticket and get that over with!!!!!:fire: :fire:
 

Frank-n-Furter

Chick Magnet
Joined
Feb 28, 2002
Messages
289
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
Key West, FL
Hey Ricky......

pay your damn fine, it's not like you can't afford it. I had to pay a ticket last week, which is better than picking up cans on the side of the road chained to guys called Icepick or Rim-job. See ya in driving school!:D
 

Capt. Dick

Deep Sea Wanderer
Joined
Feb 23, 2002
Messages
2,383
Reaction score
0
Location
Akron zoo
Re: Hey Ricky......

Originally posted by Frank-n-Furter
pay your damn fine, it's not like you can't afford it. I had to pay a ticket last week, which is better than picking up cans on the side of the road chained to guys called Icepick or Rim-job. See ya in driving school!:D
:lol:
 

Muck

Now completely imaginary
Hammered
Joined
Feb 3, 2002
Messages
30,528
Reaction score
7
Location
Elsewhere
Hey Frank. You must have been travelling really fast on that bike. Were you using those rocket boosters again?? :)
 

Cranx

Hammered
Joined
Feb 12, 2002
Messages
3,206
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Orange County, CA
This Kind of Thing Happens All the Time

I've arrested sooo many people for stupid crap like this. The worst arrest I ever had to make was on a guy who forgot to pay for a broken tail-light ticket. :eek: If he would've paid the stupid thing when he was supposed to it would have cost him about $15. Instead it cost him over $400 in fines, plus I had to impound his car, and he had to spend a couple of hours in jail.

RICKY...PAY THE STUPID FINE!!!! :lol:
 

dolfan06

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Joined
Sep 2, 2001
Messages
13,273
Reaction score
154
Age
74
Location
FayettevilleArkansas
expo................

the riverside police dept had no comment, maybe you can explain it.
they impounded my sons truck because they thought it was involved in a crime, they had it less than 24 hrs and it cost us $90 to get it back, plus it had black dust all over the damn thing. does this happen all the time or is it their way of harassing kids!:confused:
 

Cranx

Hammered
Joined
Feb 12, 2002
Messages
3,206
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Orange County, CA
Unfortunately, if someone gets a "hit" on a license plate then they can impound the thing legally. Where I work (I'm not going to say where for privacy reasons) if we impound a vehicle and it turns out to be an error we will give the owner a release that will allow them to get the vehicle out of impound at no charge to them.

Riverside is a different story however since I believe they're all bitter about the fact that they work in Riverside and don't get paid jack. I've heard lots of horror stories coming out of the Riverside/San Bernadino areas. They're much more "Wild West" out there so they get a away with a lot more.

Most departments here in OC, as well as many of those in LA county are much more "community oriented" so our departments go out of their ways (sometimes way too far out of their ways) to make sure people are generally happy.

Sorry you had to deal with that but, unfortunately, there's not a lot that you can do. :(
 

phinsphan4ever

Welcome to Miami Daunte!!
Joined
Sep 19, 2001
Messages
859
Reaction score
2
Age
42
Location
Orlando
06

Originally posted by dolfan06
the riverside police dept had no comment, maybe you can explain it.
they impounded my sons truck because they thought it was involved in a crime, they had it less than 24 hrs and it cost us $90 to get it back, plus it had black dust all over the damn thing. does this happen all the time or is it their way of harassing kids!:confused:


That's a total bummer man!:confused:
 

Frank-n-Furter

Chick Magnet
Joined
Feb 28, 2002
Messages
289
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
Key West, FL
Originally posted by Muck
Hey Frank. You must have been travelling really fast on that bike. Were you using those rocket boosters again?? :)
Actually, I was driving it in the mall and these cops on 10 speeds were chasin me through Penneys, next thing I know I'm takin a header over a perfume counter, and they impounded my bike. This damn $80 bottle of Farenheit I got doused in is clashin' with my Avon Lil Buckaroo stuff, man!:rolleyes:
 

Blitz

The Big Zonk
Joined
Feb 24, 2002
Messages
8,208
Reaction score
6
Originally posted by Frank-n-Furter
Actually, I was driving it in the mall and these cops on 10 speeds were chasin me through Penneys, next thing I know I'm takin a header over a perfume counter, and they impounded my bike.
I hear you can find your bike in the basement at the Alamo ;)
 
Top Bottom