Arrest Warrant Issued for Ricky Williams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arrest Warrant Issued for Ricky Williams

nomad

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ricky "The Fugitive" Williams is a wanted man. He missed his court date and a warrant has been issued. See article at www.klfy.com

April 16, 2002
Ricky Williams Warrant

Former Saints running back, Ricky Williams didn't show up for a mandatory court appearance in Acadia Parish Tuesday morning--so, he's now officially been benched. District Judge Glen Everett granted a bench warrant for Williams' arrest.

The football star, accustomed to traveling fast, sped down I-10 at 126 miles an hour, that's according to sheriff's deputies. It happened February 24th outside Duson. Williams was arrested and charged with speeding and reckless operation.

Miami Dolphins spokesman, Harvey Green, says Ricky Williams was in Miami working out with the team--and was not aware that he was supposed to apear in court. Green says Williams's agent is working with authorities in Acadiana and, provided they can resolve this matter before Thursday, the arrest warrant will be recalled.

I think its safe to say everything's going to be fine.......He should just pay the damn ticket and get that over with!!!!!:fire: :fire:

Hey Ricky......

pay your damn fine, it's not like you can't afford it. I had to pay a ticket last week, which is better than picking up cans on the side of the road chained to guys called Icepick or Rim-job. See ya in driving school!:D

Re: Hey Ricky......

Originally posted by Frank-n-Furter
pay your damn fine, it's not like you can't afford it. I had to pay a ticket last week, which is better than picking up cans on the side of the road chained to guys called Icepick or Rim-job. See ya in driving school!:D

:lol:

Hey Frank. You must have been travelling really fast on that bike. Were you using those rocket boosters again?? :)

This Kind of Thing Happens All the Time

I've arrested sooo many people for stupid crap like this. The worst arrest I ever had to make was on a guy who forgot to pay for a broken tail-light ticket. :eek: If he would've paid the stupid thing when he was supposed to it would have cost him about $15. Instead it cost him over $400 in fines, plus I had to impound his car, and he had to spend a couple of hours in jail.

RICKY...PAY THE STUPID FINE!!!! :lol:

expo................

the riverside police dept had no comment, maybe you can explain it.
they impounded my sons truck because they thought it was involved in a crime, they had it less than 24 hrs and it cost us $90 to get it back, plus it had black dust all over the damn thing. does this happen all the time or is it their way of harassing kids!:confused:

Unfortunately, if someone gets a "hit" on a license plate then they can impound the thing legally. Where I work (I'm not going to say where for privacy reasons) if we impound a vehicle and it turns out to be an error we will give the owner a release that will allow them to get the vehicle out of impound at no charge to them.

Riverside is a different story however since I believe they're all bitter about the fact that they work in Riverside and don't get paid jack. I've heard lots of horror stories coming out of the Riverside/San Bernadino areas. They're much more "Wild West" out there so they get a away with a lot more.

Most departments here in OC, as well as many of those in LA county are much more "community oriented" so our departments go out of their ways (sometimes way too far out of their ways) to make sure people are generally happy.

Sorry you had to deal with that but, unfortunately, there's not a lot that you can do. :(

Originally posted by dolfan06
the riverside police dept had no comment, maybe you can explain it.
they impounded my sons truck because they thought it was involved in a crime, they had it less than 24 hrs and it cost us $90 to get it back, plus it had black dust all over the damn thing. does this happen all the time or is it their way of harassing kids!:confused:

That's a total bummer man!:confused:

Originally posted by Muck
Hey Frank. You must have been travelling really fast on that bike. Were you using those rocket boosters again?? :)
Actually, I was driving it in the mall and these cops on 10 speeds were chasin me through Penneys, next thing I know I'm takin a header over a perfume counter, and they impounded my bike. This damn $80 bottle of Farenheit I got doused in is clashin' with my Avon Lil Buckaroo stuff, man!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Frank-n-Furter
Actually, I was driving it in the mall and these cops on 10 speeds were chasin me through Penneys, next thing I know I'm takin a header over a perfume counter, and they impounded my bike.

I hear you can find your bike in the basement at the Alamo ;)

Back
Top Bottom