Arrington | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arrington

Skeet84 said:
His Agent already said he WILL NOT BE CHEAP! He is a react LB and not a very smart one. I would much rather have Julian Peterson who is very very talented and can play many positions and really wants to come to Miami. Arrington will say he will go any where to get money. Peterson is better value and less of a problem!
Has anyone heard if Julian Peterson is scheduled to visit? I thought he would be a good possibility to sign with the Dolphins, particulalrly with his pas connections to Saban.

I wouldnt count on any of them, they are all used to making huge amnts of money. With the current Lb market it looks like Arrington and Peterson will clealy be too costly and Carter will likely commad 2- 4 mil/ yr over at least 3, and with only 12 sacks and less than 100 tackles in the last three years that price seems too steep. Sedrick Hodge and or other stop gap player Plus a rookie will have to solve our Lb prob this year. We've got bigger problems to fix.

RUDEbyallMEANS said:
Lavar too expensive. I'd rather go for Andre Carter. He wouldn't be asking for that much.

Andre Carter is not really a good fit. He's a good pass rusher, but his linebacker skills are pretty questionable. The spot Miami has open is strongside OLB, a more coverage heavy position. Jason Taylor is already the rush end.

Is gonna get crazy for the next week or so around here...Saban is not gonna bring in all the big name free agents out there...he'll bring guys that will buy into the system and will help us win....we just need to give Saban some time.

Ozzy rules!!

I would love to see Arrington in a Fins uniform. I think his career will get the lift it needs, and he WILL return to his pro-bowl form.

Back
Top Bottom