Arrington | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arrington

Dphins

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Heard on Sirius Radio that it is between Jacksonville and Miami. Man I hope it is Miami. Sorry if someone already reported this.

Superstar LaVar Baby

clear.gif

Hope we don't get him.

Too much money for a player that is a huge risk health wise, and also mentally wise. Great athlete, but couldnt fit into the Washington defense last year because he lacked discipline. Not worth the 10 million in guaranteed money he wants.

If the price is right he will be fin. There is no doubt. If he is stinggy and just wants the money he will go else where.

Oh, man I hope so bad this happens. But now how will I sleep. Hurry up sign him so I can go to sleep a very happy Dolphins fan!

305TillIDie said:
its true.. fox sports radio reporting arrington close to signing with miami over jags... jt the brick show reporting it... wooooowww!!
what when did you hear this man if this is true watch out for the fins d-fence it's going to be scary to watch......:eek:

TheDolphinsR#1 said:
Oh, man I hope so bad this happens. But now how will I sleep. Hurry up sign him so I can go to sleep a very happy Dolphins fan!
lol im with ya 100%:D

I'm going to be so friggin happy if he signs....

Ok, so what are the odds that when I log on around Lunch time tomorrow, that FinHeaven will have a news item on the front page that reads "Dolphins Sign Arrington"

WISfinfan13 said:
If the price is right he will be fin. There is no doubt. If he is stinggy and just wants the money he will go else where.

Thats all there is to it.

Back
Top Bottom