Arrington | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arrington

Brad528 said:
I keep hearing on Sportscenter and such that they think the Pats are going to try to make a push at him since they have so much cap room and arent resigning any of there players. DO you think this has any truth to it or is it just stupid *** ESPN speculation as usual. Just like when they say "Harrington may start in Miami"

you know what...i could see this happening unfortunately...w. mcginest is gone so l. arrington would be a good fit with the pats and they have the cap room to do it.

go fins!!!

Sal Lisitano said:
you know what...i could see this happening unfortunately...w. mcginest is gone so l. arrington would be a good fit with the pats and they have the cap room to do it.

go fins!!!
You're right. I hope if Arrington goes to any other team its not in our division but the Pats rumor makes a lot of sense. Pats have big money, haven't spent any yet, Lavar is young, plays well in the 3/4, he seems like a Belichik guy, and the Pats need LBs.

fishfan34 said:
Ok, so what are the odds that when I log on around Lunch time tomorrow, that FinHeaven will have a news item on the front page that reads "Dolphins Sign Arrington"

Slim but not none. :dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom