Arrmando: Rishard Mathews asked to be released/traded Dolphins said no | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arrmando: Rishard Mathews asked to be released/traded Dolphins said no

fisi

Active Roster
Reaction score
Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero · 23h23 hours ago
I'm told, by the way, Dolphins told Rishard Matthews no thanks on release or trade. Young. Cheap. Staying for now.

More drama, when will it end?

:lol:

He's tired of Joe . . . Joe likes picking on the low salaried hanging fruit.

He now has a fair shot to earn a spot, its up to him to make the best of it...from the limited action weve seen him in i thought he was pretty decent.

12 receptions for a 100 plus in 4th year, can u blame him? Who wouldn't want to start somewhere...

Yeah, I thought this was reported during the season or TC last year.

With Hartline and Gibson gone. Maybe he gets more playing time and contributes a lot.

With Hartline and Gibson gone. Maybe he gets more playing time and contributes a lot.

Maybe . . . but when you watch a guy like Landry blow right by those 2 . . . and still see Matthews hanging in the weeds . . . it's a pretty good reason to keep expectations minimal.

Maybe . . . but when you watch a guy like Landry blow right by those 2 . . . and still see Matthews hanging in the weeds . . . it's a pretty good reason to keep expectations minimal.

You might be right. Landry didn't play outside mostly Hartline so Mathews really only could be the inside #4 WR. Hopefully it's not because of Mathews and just a product of the numbers game.

Matthews has a ton of talent, plays very physical, runs clean routes, Phenominal hands, unfortunately he refuses to mature to study play books.

That's why he was available when he was in the draft. He had a lot of eyes on him in the draft with teams focusing in kaepernick so much, so everyone saw his ability to catch the ball with some real heat behind it.

He wasn't the unknown commodity people think he is, Hes the only one holding himself back, trying to blame anyone else is further proof he just won't mature.

Back
Top Bottom