Arrmando: Rishard Mathews asked to be released/traded Dolphins said no | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arrmando: Rishard Mathews asked to be released/traded Dolphins said no

as if our WR corps needs any more drama....he should now be happy at the chance to get more reps if he studies more...kid has the talent, just needs to showcase it...but this clearly isnt a good sign that he wants out even with the opportunity to play more...

as if our WR corps needs any more drama....he should now be happy at the chance to get more reps if he studies more...kid has the talent, just needs to showcase it...but this clearly isnt a good sign that he wants out even with the opportunity to play more...

well I liked what I seen of Matthews when he was on the field... more than Gibson. He has the chance now, this is his time to shine and prove what he has. if he doesnt, his loss.... hopefully he works this off season with the other WRs and Tannehill and gets this going!!!

I dont like this guy I don't care for him on the roster like some of you do....he is the reason we lost the Jets game 2 years ago and didn't enter the playoffs with that huge drop he has glimpses of being pretty good but he's a lot of talk

Sometimes life has cruel ways of reminding you that you're Rishard Matthews.

1years ago Mathews looks great last year he did not take advantage of the opportunities he was given. I understand the move we need more threats at WR and Landry, Hartiline and Gibson in the redzone were all the same and could not offer that. Mathews IMO if motivated could do much more and GIbson really IR injury cost him last year and is aging, basically at this point he and Hartline were progress stoppers and we need to make room for a Hazeel, Mathews or rookie to step up.

So, basically, if he finally puts that talent to good use this year, he's going to take those skills elsewhere in 2016 regardless with nothing in return to the Phins. Basically lose/lose. Unless he buys into the new coach, of course. :lol:

Mathews issue IMO is he appears not to be a team player which is why he ended up being a 7th round draft pick instead of higher. A heard headed players hope he read this post and he would be a much better individual if he did.

Yeah this doesn't make sense if he recently said this. He has to be pumped to make a push now with Hartline and Gibson gone. I really like Matthews I can't wait till he proves everyone wrong!

I hope he steps up too. But when an opportunity presents itself and a guy wants to quit instead of working harder to seize it, I worry about his will to step up.

The staff will probably monitor him for attitude adjustment between now and the draft. He has a clear shot to start, if he is willing to step up, learn his stuff and be cooperative with the coach.
If nothing changes, he will likely be the 4th or 5th WR again and 2 new WR's will be signed and drafted.
Frankly, I am not worried about the new receivers. I am looking forward to new players.
Hartline did nothing last year, and he is a one trick pony at best. Gibson looks like he should be a 1000 yard WR, but he dropps the ball and cannot stay healthy.
Time to move on.
Assuming that we go into the season with Wallace, Landry, and Matthews, the TE will be more involved. I am excited to see Landry opposite Wallace.

Mathews issue IMO is he appears not to be a team player which is why he ended up being a 7th round draft pick instead of higher. A heard headed players hope he read this post and he would be a much better individual if he did.

sometimes it just takes kids a little time... if good people around, they figure it out!!!

and once again: He has the chance now, this is his time to shine and prove what he has... its his opportunity!!! if he doesnt, his loss.... hopefully he works this off season with the other WRs and Tannehill and gets this going!!!

Rishard seems happy to be sporting his Dolphins shirt or maybe that shirt gets him some handouts

Havana Restaurant ‏@HavanaCubanFood 2h2 hours ago
Miami Dolphins' wide receiver, Rishard Matthews, couldn't resist the #BestCubanFoodinTown. #HavanaCubanFood... http://fb.me/1TWmqt7Qk

11046486_10153115295169134_2504050843438706415_n.jpg

sometimes it just takes kids a little time... if good people around, they figure it out!!!

and once again: He has the chance now, this is his time to shine and prove what he has... its his opportunity!!! if he doesnt, his loss.... hopefully he works this off season with the other WRs and Tannehill and gets this going!!!

Agreed now we will see if he is a Boldin type player which he is capable or a hard head whom will be in a world of regret the rest of his life.

Back
Top Bottom