Artest gets 30 game suspension | UPDATE - REST OF SEASON | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Artest gets 30 game suspension | UPDATE - REST OF SEASON

FinFan84 said:
Your a loser x-con normal people call police/security, we dont live in anarchy. Go promte crime somewhere else, your posts are degenerating and embarrising.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I'm not a loser, I'm just not a punk. Go promote "crime" elsewhere? No, how about you get your own forum? Then maybe you can tell me where I can and cannot post.

Muck said:
Looks like the Heat just moved up a seed.

And now have a better chance at going 1-0 on Detroit, as Ben will not play in our first meeting on Friday. :)

X-Con said:
Yes I do. And here we go with the stereotypes... :shakeno:

Here you dropped your chip off your shoulder. You should take better care of that thing, seriously.

Stereo type if you mean a person who has a lot of anger who plays basketball? Yea that is what I thought of you right away. Outside of that I have no doubt you are pushing your own stereo types onto what I typed.

X-Con said:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I'm not a loser, I'm just not a punk. Go promote "crime" elsewhere? No, how about you get your own forum? Then maybe you can tell me where I can and cannot post.

I saw no cup thrown at you!

ohall said:
I saw no cup thrown at you!

Umm, your point? This is an issue being discussed, and really has nothing to do with anybody here. It's all about opinions. :shakeno:

X-Con said:
Umm, your point? This is an issue being discussed, and really has nothing to do with anybody here. It's all about opinions. :shakeno:

Yea, now where did I imply the oppsite?

I promise I don't have a blue cup, I promise.

The suspension is obscene.
Oh and can someone tell me why the f*ck Jermaine O'Neal got suspended 25 games?
Was it because he punched the s*it out of that fat f*ck who jumped Artest while on the court?
I like the message David Stern is sending to the Players Association.
Not only can fans can come onto the court and attack you when youre not looking but it is encouraged that they do so.
But be careful in retaliating...
Because if you so much as harm a single hair on their head you will be suspended for 25 games.
Way to go David Stern.
Youve ruined the NBA.
:m83: David Stern

Is it me or has there been a marked increase in fan/player violence in all sports in the last 2 years? I even see politicians (in other countries) duking it out. Parents at soccer games. Have we become this un-civil as a society? What is going on?

Dolphan7 said:
Is it me or has there been a marked increase in fan/player violence in all sprts in the last 2 years? I even see politicians (in other countries) duking it out. Parents at soccer games. Have we become this un-civil as a society? What is going on?

Exactly. The fans had no business throwing stuff at the player.

You want real "gangstas" and "thugs"? Try the fans who threw stuff at RICK CARLISILE. That was as un-civil as it gets.

X-Con said:

You want real "gangstas" and "thugs"? Try the fans who threw stuff at RICK CARLISILE. That was as un-civil as it gets.
This coming from you, a man who said if Ron Artest killed someone you would go out and buy his jersey the next day!

Sorry, your credibility is shot on this topic!

tehMick said:
The suspension is obscene.
Oh and can someone tell me why the f*ck Jermaine O'Neal got suspended 25 games?
Was it because he punched the s*it out of that fat f*ck who jumped Artest while on the court?
I like the message David Stern is sending to the Players Association.
Not only can fans can come onto the court and attack you when youre not looking but it is encouraged that they do so.
But be careful in retaliating...
Because if you so much as harm a single hair on their head you will be suspended for 25 games.
Way to go David Stern.
Youve ruined the NBA.
:m83: David Stern
:yeahthat: :yes:

Is the rule in the NBA that if a fan goes on the court he gets his *** beat? What's that all about? I hear this as an excuse for the brawl. Are they also pressing charges against the fans involved because that shoe fits as well to.

X-Con said:

Are the fans getting prosecuted? They should if they threw punches or threw objects.

Theres a difference between going on the court and going on the court and attacking a player.
In which case, he deserves to get whatever happends to him.
Be it at the hands of law enforcement, mascots, cheerleaders, waterboys, and/or other players.
Dolphan7 said:
Is the rule in the NBA that if a fan goes on the court he gets his *** beat? What's that all about? I hear this as an excuse for the brawl. Are they also pressing charges against the fans involved because that shoe fits as well to.

MikeO said:
This coming from you, a man who said if Ron Artest killed someone you would go out and buy his jersey the next day!

Sorry, your credibility is shot on this topic!

No, my credibility is shot down in "your" opinion, one that I really don't care about.

If Artest beat the punk who threw the bottle and hit him in the face to death...that's harsh, but so be it. You start a violent scene, then oh well...you brought it onto yourself.

And for the record, I said I was going to get a Stephen Jackson jersey.

Back
Top Bottom