Article: Miami Dolphins worst franchise in the NFL | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Article: Miami Dolphins worst franchise in the NFL

please tell me what I'm supposed to be excited about? dont worry I'll wait.....oh yea we signed artis hicks! awesome!

Literally the same **** different day with you, always. You go to the depths of sports opinion rags to reinforce your beliefs. Sad really.:3w:

Literally the same **** different day with you, always. You go to the depths of sports opinion rags to reinforce your beliefs. Sad really.:3w:

I love this team I'm a diehard and what nothing but the best for this organization, but I have no faith in this front office and the moves Ireland has made, we were 11-5 in 08 and have completely regressed since then, its a joke1

I think Manning picked those cites because his wife likes the desert region. I would never live in any of those cites, including Colorado. No disrespect to those that do, but I like to be near the ocean and dolphins.....

d-1

I love this team I'm a diehard and what nothing but the best for this organization, but I have no faith in this front office and the moves Ireland has made, we were 11-5 in 08 and have completely regressed since then, its a joke1

Whats a joke, is you still look at 11-5 in 08 for something it wasn't. No Brady, Injured Farve, soft schedule and theWildCat. That team was smoke and mirrors. It was nothing more.

But you keep going to 'blogs' of some boobs with a opinion, opinions, that reinforce your beliefs. It gets you no where but the above spewing of the same BS, over and over again. You come here with many others to spew the same BS. Nothing new from you, but the day. Nothing.:tubes:

Whats a joke, is you still look at 11-5 in 08 for something it wasn't. No Brady, Injured Farve, soft schedule and theWildCat. That team was smoke and mirrors. It was nothing more.

so if thats the case then whats the point of being excited? that means this front office has been a complete disaster and I will continue to hammer it home until Ireland is GONE! live in your fantasy world and think everything is looking up my friend!

Back
Top Bottom