Article on Matt Roth's Size and Speed | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Article on Matt Roth's Size and Speed

Thanks for the article. Has Crowder and KJ in there to when you scrole down.

I forgot to mention..I like this statement:He is routinely beating offensive linemen in one-on-one drills and during one play, he slapped an opposing lineman and collapsed him to the ground. ''He plays hard, plays with a lot of toughness, he is kind of a relentless kind of competitor,'' Dolphins coach Nick Saban said.

Actually, Ogunleye was 278 pounds his last season in Miami. Was listed at 255-260 though.

Did anyone else read the other articles on that site with Kay Jay Harris and Channing Crowder? Good reads.

painnotpleasure said:
Did anyone else read the other articles on that site with Kay Jay Harris and Channing Crowder? Good reads.

Ya I mentioned it above and yes...good reads :)

Notice no pound scum Jill fans have anything to say in this thread, I think their Scurrredd!!! Hey PJ.......break a leg!!! :rofl3:

I loved what they said in the second article about him playing through injury. Will Roth make Miami fans forget about Armstrong and Ogunleye?

Good read...what is going to be sweet is teams won't be able to run away from the opposite side JT is on thinking they are going to have a nice open lane....hopefully we can use Roth and JT as bookends or drop Roth back as a "4th linebacker" and keep the other team's offense off balance. I saw Roth play in one game against the University of Colorado and he plays with incredible intensity....can't wait to see him play. :)

Back
Top Bottom