Article on Titans NOT Blitzing | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Article on Titans NOT Blitzing

RT is going to see a ton of coverage from here on out. Let's see how he adjusts. Him taking care of the ball is up to him btw. He cannot turn it over.

Some QBs don't do well against the blitz, while others don't do well when teams drop back 7-8 in coverage. Tannehill has already proven how effective he is against the blitz. When Henne was here, I think he also had good numbers when guys rushed, but when teams stopped blitzing he looked totally lost, and never could get over it. I hope if teams start dropping back more guys into coverage that Tannehill and the coaching staff will be able to adjust, they seem like a smart bunch and I think they will. The lack of weapons on offense is also a factor, but well not much we can do about that until the off-season.

RT is going to see a ton of coverage from here on out. Let's see how he adjusts. Him taking care of the ball is up to him btw. He cannot turn it over.

That third int was the bad one, he just didn't see the guy. The throw to Fasano... that was illegal contact, pass interference, whatever.

Even Steve Tasker opined that Miami "for whatever reason" could not count on any calls in that game.

Back
Top Bottom