Article on Vick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Article on Vick

tmny99

Glory Glory to Ole Georgia
Reaction score
I know there are people who are tired of hearing about Vick, but for those who aren't check out this article

"They've got me at receiver, special teams, punt returner ... you know, I'm just doing whatever Coach (Nick) Saban needs me to do," Vick said Friday. "Whatever he asks me to do, I'm sure I can do it. I've gotten a couple of plays at quarterback, but right now I'm just trying to focus on making the team. We have a lot of quarterbacks, so I'm not thinking about that right now."

http://www.dailypress.com/sports/dp-52348sy0jun17,0,1880665.story?coll=dp-sports-local

Well, at least he has QB out of his head.

There are some players that wont budge on there position regardless of their talent level at that position.

GCD960 said:
Well, at least he has QB out of his head.

There are some players that wont budge on there position regardless of their talent level at that position.

I think prob b/c he understands he has to do whatevr he can do basically find a way to make money and play what he loves to play if he loves it that is. Its a mature state of mind if u ask me.

Nice to have a fourth QB on the roster as a WR/kr/pr. Justin Holland will sit on the practice squad and noone will touch him. If we put Vick on the practice squad he'll be gone in a heartbeat.

Elliott 1 said:
Nice to have a fourth QB on the roster as a WR/kr/pr. Justin Holland will sit on the practice squad and noone will touch him. If we put Vick on the practice squad he'll be gone in a heartbeat.
yeah someone will snatch him up quick for sure.

Jim "Crash" Jenson... that's what I think he'll be. The only other player close to being a "Crash" player is Antwaan Randle El.

vick will make the team i know he will...as long as he does what he has to do and stay out of trouble then he will help the dolphins out alot

Back
Top Bottom