Article: PatriotsInsider.com discusses the Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Article: PatriotsInsider.com discusses the Dolphins

after we whip jets/bills/pats we will if the phins are any good

It seems to me that the Fins have been the AFCE "whipped boys" recently ... usually, the Fins are lucky to split with their AFCE rivals ... and last season, their record was 1-5.

It seems to me that the Fins have been the AFCE "whipped boys" recently ... usually, the Fins are lucky to split with their AFCE rivals ... and last season, their record was 1-5.
Seems to me the "whipped boys", as you call them, are not the team with 22 losing seasons . Think about it :maybe it'll come to you who the real "whipped boys" really are !

News Flash

Last season is done. I expect things will be a wee bit more interesting this year.

When you come back to live in the present, I'll buy you a beer. K?

I think the dolphins can challenge the jets for the second spot in the AFC East but the pats i dont know about the fins secondary.

yeah i can never read these scout.com articles... are all you people members that are reading this? or is there something im missing?

You can't read it because scout.com is paid content. You must subscribe to be able to read the articles. And, since it's copyrighted material, it cannot be posted here.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom