As a matter of principle, why would we take Ricky back? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As a matter of principle, why would we take Ricky back?

One minute everyone hates him .then everyone what's him. we are the most flip flop fans in the world :fire:

I have a few reasons why we would take ricky back.

1. Class

2. Don't burn the bridge to star island when you're still on the mainland.

3.New coaches, new offense, new possibilities,

i have no pride, i just want to win and beat the pats jets and bills

Bonedoc7777 said:
i have no pride, i just want to win and beat the pats jets and bills

A man after my own heart. :D

It's amazing how accepting a 4-12 season will make us, ain't it?

I know Saban will do whats best for the team...but I'm afraid Ricky will just do something stupid again....mixed feeling I guess? :confused2:

...by the way...what if Ricky comes back and bites us in the @ss again?!

I can't believe how quickly everyone just forgets what Ricky has done to us. I'm going on record right now saying that I for one do not want Ricky back. I'll be a phins fan till I die, but I don't think I can get past what he did to us. And how does everyone know he's better than ALL the running backs in the draft? He could comeback and be horrible. In 2002 I would say Ricky was the best RB in the league. In 2003 it seemed to me that he had lost something. I know our line wasn't good and weren't getting it done, but when he had the opportunities he didn't seem like the same guy as in 2002. During the Cowboys game in 03 they showed a couple clips from 02 and he seemed a lot more explosive. Now you're telling me that he's gonna be the best RB for us after he's been gone for a year, is 30 lbs lighter, and is nowhere near football shape? I don't think so. Everyone is saying it's the smart decision for winning. I don't think taking a guy that's been out of football for a year, is only getting older, and could walk out any minute gives us our best chance to win. I don't know what some of you are thinking.

Themajster said:
I can't believe how quickly everyone just forgets what Ricky has done to us. I'm going on record right now saying that I for one do not want Ricky back. I'll be a phins fan till I die, but I don't think I can get past what he did to us. And how does everyone know he's better than ALL the running backs in the draft? He could comeback and be horrible. In 2002 I would say Ricky was the best RB in the league. In 2003 it seemed to me that he had lost something. I know our line wasn't good and weren't getting it done, but when he had the opportunities he didn't seem like the same guy as in 2002. During the Cowboys game in 03 they showed a couple clips from 02 and he seemed a lot more explosive. Now you're telling me that he's gonna be the best RB for us after he's been gone for a year, is 30 lbs lighter, and is nowhere near football shape? I don't think so. Everyone is saying it's the smart decision for winning. I don't think taking a guy that's been out of football for a year, is only getting older, and could walk out any minute gives us our best chance to win. I don't know what some of you are thinking.
Good post :up:

Everybody here wanted him tortured when he bailed on us. Now that Saban is considering it, all of the sudden it is okay? You guys crack me up.

mistergreens said:
Everybody here wanted him tortured when he bailed on us. Now that Saban is considering it, all of the sudden it is okay? You guys crack me up.
yea, but it would be best for the team if he were to come back.

Doktor Ivel said:
yea, but it would be best for the team if he were to come back.
Why so he could have another episode and bail on us again?

Back
Top Bottom