As expected, Patriots are Our Biggest Rival | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As expected, Patriots are Our Biggest Rival

ckparrothead

Premium Member
Reaction score
Back when everyone was talking about the Bills, I was saying the Patriots were more likely to be our biggest rival in the East.

It appears that I was right, surprisingly. Surprisingly because man they've got a lot of injury problems right now.

They whooped up on the Giants, a lot like we did. And it appears the Bills are still reeling from the blow we dealt them in Week 3. They went on to lose to the Eagles, they BARELY beat the Bungles in overtime, and now the JETS are mopping up the field with them.

Next week is going to be a HUGE game for the AFC East. Its at home in Miami, which is good for us. We just played two straight road games. Time to come home and whoop some @ss!

I think we'll win it with a huge defensive showing...allowing 7 points or less to the Patriots.

I agree.....well, maybe not about the 7 points or less.....but I think Miami wins the game. Should be a good one.

Mike Cloud as in the guy who couldn't cut it behind that massive offensive line in Kansas City?

He's nobody special, trust me. The Patriots are grasping at straws.

Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't New England have essentially backups on their defensive line and linebacking corps? I know not all of them but probably enough where Ricky can find some weaknesses and expose them.

Two linebackers I think are backups, and one DL man. Also I think that one WR is injured too I forget his name he's a starter...I think Bethel Johnson started in his place today.

btw the bills get hammered 27-3, bledsoe picked off, they still suffer from that a$$ whipping we gave them 3 weeks ago

You know what parrothead, I can care less what you think and who the biggest rival in our division is. GO shove everything you say to your piehole, im sick of you.

I wish we had all our guys healthy, but it's an important game nonetheless.

We shoulda beat the Skins and been 5-1. Ugh.

Anyway, things have sought their own level, eh? The Fins weren't really worse than the lowly Texans and the Bills aren't really 31 points better than my Pats.

Now it's Buffalo that's in a funk.

...and, of course, the Jets have lived up to all our expectations. :lol:

Originally posted by donshula
The Pats may out rush the fins, remember the name "Mike Cloud"

The guy had one good game and now he's one of the best ?

Martin,Henry,Barber,Taylor couldn't rush on Miami and Cloud will outrush the Fins...?

I hate the Pats more than any other team. A win could point to a dominating season for the Phins. A loss could set them back a couple of steps. Norv had better start doing some work because he's getting predectible. That Fiedler Draw and Reverse you can't run that two weeks in a row. Norv isn't winning first down either his plays on first down are pathetic. Too predictible.

We have arguably the best rush-defense in the NFL. Mike Cloud is going to get pummeled... especially because Seau and Bowens will be back.

If we beat the Pats, it will be huge. We'd go to 5-1 and the Pats would fall to 4-3. On the other hand, if we lose, they'd be 5-2 and we'd be 4-2. They would take control of the AFC East.

Next week is a MUST WIN. If we take the Pats, it might take some pressure off us to win against them in December. Plus, that'd mean we've beaten each of our division teams atleast once.

Plus we have another win probably at the end of the season at home against the Jets meaning that we can go 4-2 at the least in our division.

BTW, Mike Cloud had 9 rushes for 23 yds today :lol:

Scaaaaaaaaary!

Originally posted by Jaj
Plus we have another win probably at the end of the season at home against the Jets meaning that we can go 4-2 at the least in our division.

dont jinx it like that!! Pennington will be back and at full swing(hopefully not) by the time we play them. We'll be playing at home too, always a plus

Back
Top Bottom