As expected, Patriots are Our Biggest Rival | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As expected, Patriots are Our Biggest Rival

Originally posted by Gonk
BTW, Mike Cloud had 9 rushes for 23 yds today :lol:

Scaaaaaaaaary!

we are saving him for the 19th....like I said remember the
Name "Mike Cloud"..I can sence the fear in fin fans and
its still Sunday:lol:

Originally posted by juniorseau55
You know what parrothead, I can care less what you think and who the biggest rival in our division is. GO shove everything you say to your piehole, im sick of you.

What the hell is that about? If you don't care what CK posts, then don't friggin click on the thread HE started. DUH!!! That's real friggin smart... You'r sick or reading his posts, so thats why you click on his threads? Then you attack him because your too stupid not to read something you don't like...? If your so sick of him them put him on ignore instead of atacking him FOR NO REASON!

Even though I don't always agree with CK, he is a MUCH more level headed and insightful poster than you have ever come close to being...

Go away... Go "out" another closet bucs fan or something.

Originally posted by 13isgr81

What the hell is that about? If you don't care what CK posts, then don't friggin click on the thread HE started. DUH!!! That's real friggin smart... You'r sick or reading his posts, so thats why you click on his threads? Then you attack him because your too stupid not to read something you don't like...? If your so sick of him them put him on ignore instead of atacking him FOR NO REASON!

Even though I don't always agree with CK, he is a MUCH more level headed and insightful poster than you have ever come close to being...

Go away... Go "out" another closet bucs fan or something.

Thanks 13isgr81, I was thinking the same thing, but CK, I disagree with you, I still think it's the bills who will give us a run for our money when it's all said and done..the Pats are just stepping in for them while they get their stuff together...we haven't reached the midpoint yet, and I think the growing pains of so many new faces on the bills team is starting to kick in, once they make the adjustment, I think we will see them again..in the mean time, our O will have to play consistent next week..hopefully the D doesn't have a letdown right now, while our O gets it together.

Originally posted by juniorseau55
You know what parrothead, I can care less what you think and who the biggest rival in our division is. GO shove everything you say to your piehole, im sick of you.

u heard it CK, go crawl in your hole and stop making sense dude!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Thanks 13isgr81, I was thinking the same thing, but CK, I disagree with you, I still think it's the bills who will give us a run for our money when it's all said and done..the Pats are just stepping in for them while they get their stuff together...we haven't reached the midpoint yet, and I think the growing pains of so many new faces on the bills team is starting to kick in, once they make the adjustment, I think we will see them again..in the mean time, our O will have to play consistent next week..hopefully the D doesn't have a letdown right now, while our O gets it together.

uhhhh, let me tell you this right now. The Bills are finished. drew bledsoe is a statue and they have no running attitude! none. josh reed and co. cant cut it. gregg williams will be fired soon. bledsoe is very unhappy right now. he knows it does not look good. they barely win against cincy at home says alot.

Originally posted by donshula

we are saving him for the 19th....like I said remember the
Name "Mike Cloud"..I can sence the fear in fin fans and
its still Sunday:lol:

yeah i only fear two things with the patriots. bill belechick and a flea flicker play back to tom brady for a TD.:yell:

Originally posted by finfan54

yeah i only fear two things with the patriots. bill belechick and a flea flicker play back to tom brady for a TD.:yell:

Don't forget the refs. They love Miami.

Who is it again that hates Miami? That Johnny dude :D

Well to somewhat concur with CK the Patsies are our biggest threat for the division title. It is shocking that they are 4-2 with all of their injuries. Then again the NFC East teams they had faced (Philly and the Giants) played horrible games against them. Also Tennesee played a horrible game against them also.
The major thing we have to worry about against them is that our offense seems to have trouble with 3-4 type teams.

Mike freaking Cloud? Give me a break. This guy is a third string back at best.

Originally posted by Gonk
We have arguably the best rush-defense in the NFL. Mike Cloud is going to get pummeled... especially because Seau and Bowens will be back.

If we beat the Pats, it will be huge. We'd go to 5-1 and the Pats would fall to 4-3. On the other hand, if we lose, they'd be 5-2 and we'd be 4-2. They would take control of the AFC East.

Next week is a MUST WIN. If we take the Pats, it might take some pressure off us to win against them in December. Plus, that'd mean we've beaten each of our division teams atleast once.

And 3 - 0 in the division, which is nice.

Originally posted by finfan54

uhhhh, let me tell you this right now. The Bills are finished. drew bledsoe is a statue and they have no running attitude! none. josh reed and co. cant cut it. gregg williams will be fired soon. bledsoe is very unhappy right now. he knows it does not look good. they barely win against cincy at home says alot.

I agree with you about most of this.
but... "they barely win against cincy at home says alot"...remember we LOST at home against Houston.

I think Gregg Williams will be out of a job before next season starts.

Back
Top Bottom