as requested by Justafan, WCoastFins Power Rankings Week 8 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

as requested by Justafan, WCoastFins Power Rankings Week 8

Originally posted by ublinkwescore

I can't wait till december 1st.

Yep, that is the day you get to put the tongue back in your a$$. Man, you talk like you have beaten the Raiders, Chargers, Broncos. Only good team you beat was Miami, only because Lucas gave it to you with nice gift wrapping, and a big bow on top. You will get off your high horse soon enough. BTW, don't you have a game this week? OH, I forgot, you won the Superbowl already.:rolleyes:

Question to the Mods.

Has MFan managed to turn another perfectly good thread into Smack with his childish rantings?

Originally posted by justafan
Look how ay off he is...

wcf Lions 24, Jags 27
Espn lions 28, jags 23

tha'ts just 1 example.

Rankings are nothing much other than one's opinion. Basically all I'm saying is that it's pretty obvious that WCF's opinion stinks.

Yeah and those examples don't hold much water because those rankings, especially based on opinion, can go either way, but are pretty close. I would say way off if he had Lions as under 20.

Originally posted by RobertHoover
Question to the Mods.

Has MFan managed to turn another perfectly good thread into Smack with his childish rantings?

Question to you, do you know who you play this week?

We are talking plainly about who is playing this week, and your moronic fans come on here and post their biased crap, when the majority don't give a flying hoot. You need to chill with your "I'm gonna tell mommy" crap. You think you're hot ****.

There you go again.

Anger management my friend. That or finally tell your dad to stop sneaking into your bed at night. Either may help.

The funny thing is Mfan is most of us are being very unbiased but you obviously don't take the time to read our posts or you would have seen that.

Sorry Hoov, but I really think that WCF was very objective with his rankings. The only reason I retaliated was because Mr. BillsrushPhins said "and you complain that NFL.com rankings are a joke? Look in the mirror. If You can't be objective about it don't bother boring us with your rankings. " and if this is not trying to start smack, I don't know what is.

Originally posted by RobertHoover
There you go again.

Anger management my friend. That or finally tell your dad to stop sneaking into your bed at night. Either may help.
My dad is dead a$$hole, go screw yourself. I wasn't angry until now. No reason to get personal MF.:fire:

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
The funny thing is Mfan is most of us are being very unbiased but you obviously don't take the time to read our posts or you would have seen that.

Hey Thurm, nothing I said was towards you. I never said ALL Bills fans, only these guys that show up for a day, with a hot **** attitude. I know several of you Bills fans are very unbiased namely, RobertHoover, Harmonkoz, sometimes 3W, and just a few others I can't remember now.;)

You'all have thin skin in Miami. Jesus crist, lighten up alittle. If you would roll with the punches instead of taking every post that doesn't praise the Fish as a personal insult you would be a lot better off.

Back to the rankings thread. Every week WCF posts his rankings on a Bills board. The Bills have never cracked the top 15 and actually lost a spot after a win last week. Thats why Bills posters here (who also post on the site he lists the rankings on) dog him about his list.

Gotcha, well after last weeks Bills performance against the Lions, I would have them drop one, just because everyone in the near vacinity ahead of them had no reason to drop and because of that performance against the Lions. You guys should'ev made a highlight real of that team and didn't. I really think that the Rams can beat Buffalo today, 2-3 weeks ago, I don't know. The Falcons look bad a$$ with Vick at the helm. Steelers undoubtedly slow starters. Colts I may not agree with, but their record is close, and they have lost to good teams. So from his rankings, yes the Bills could be higher, but not by much. I think if it were biased it woulld have Miami up top.

Since this isn't college rankings don't matter a lick. The ones posted in magazines and on websites are mostly for the gamblers anyway.

WCF's rankings on the otherhand were started and are posted mostly for the purpose of bashing the Bills. Thats his way.

clumpedplatelet, I appreciate giving the Phins no.5 there, but personally I would disagree. Higher, you ask?? Certainly not. Until Lucas proves that at the very least that he can play relatively mistake free football, the Phins can't be included in the top five teams. This may sound a little extreme fin fans, but on current form, if Lucas was inserted into the '85 Bears, or '72 Dolphins, those teams would really struggle. Hopefully, Ray will improve his play significantly over the next few games, in which case the rankings should be reappraised. Right now though, I simply hope that Ray can fulfill a Damon Huard type role, playing conservatively, allowing the defense, special teams and running game to give the Phins a good chance to win.

Yeah WCF loves to make his rankings and have the bills super low to piss us off at the bills boards.

Back
Top Bottom