as requested by Justafan, WCoastFins Power Rankings Week 8 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

as requested by Justafan, WCoastFins Power Rankings Week 8

In that case......
Bengals #31
Bills #32

;)

Originally posted by MarinoFan
I say they are pretty acurate. Let me guess, your rankings wou;d put the Bills at #1. "Because they ahve beat every 2-5 team in the league":rolleyes:

Don't forget we beat you too.;)

Based on this rankings if.....

1. the bills beat the Pats, the bills will move a step back
2. If the Packs beat the fins , the fins stay at 4.

BTW , you would rank the Rams ahead of us because you think they can beat the bills? It 's fair to say that because I think we can beat the fins we should be rated higher than the fins. Wait A minute we beat the fins!!!!!!!

Until Lucas can prove that he can do anything even with starting wr's we should then be rated higher than the fins. I don't think that is acurate. Use common sense and you'll realize that you are defending a finfan only because he is a finfan.

Originally posted by justafan
Based on this rankings if.....

1. the bills beat the Pats, the bills will move a step back
2. If the Packs beat the fins , the fins stay at 4.

BTW , you would rank the Rams ahead of us because you think they can beat the bills? It 's fair to say that because I think we can beat the fins we should be rated higher than the fins. Wait A minute we beat the fins!!!!!!!

So if the Lions would've beatin' the Bills (and they almost did) they would be ranked higher than the Bills?:confused:

If the Charger(#1) have injuries and play poorly, and lose to the Bengals(#32) then the Bengals should be ranked higher?:confused:

The power rankings are just someones opinion and mean nothing.

"On any given Sunday" (we all know the phrase) but just because a poor team beats a good team doesen't make the poor team better. If that IS the case then the Lions are a better team than the Saints.

:lol: All you Bills fans are getting worked up over a Dolphin fans personal opinion of team rankings. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom