As Terry Used to Say in the Dolphins Newsgroup, "It's the Offensive Line, Stupid!" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As Terry Used to Say in the Dolphins Newsgroup, "It's the Offensive Line, Stupid!"

Gase as the OC?

If it means we fire the other 2 idiots. Im behind having just the one idiot in Gase 100%. At least we would know who to blame on Mondays.

Some poster here suggested we trade for Fitz and let him be QB and OC at the same time. You guys got off easy with this one

Some poster here suggested we trade for Fitz and let him be QB and OC at the same time. You guys got off easy with this one
Actually I said that they should have kept Fitz, as IMO he's better than Brisset. But you're right; I'd rather have Fitz at QB, and tell him to just go out there and win. He's a smart QB with a lot of experience; I'd trust him calling his own plays more than I trust the clowns currently running the offense.

Actually I said that they should have kept Fitz, as IMO he's better than Brisset. But you're right; I'd rather have Fitz at QB, and tell him to just go out there and win. He's a smart QB with a lot of experience; I'd trust him calling his own plays more than I trust the clowns currently running the offense.
well since Fitz got hurt already this year he'd fit right in with us.

And never lead a team to the playoffs or ever won a playoff game
Ok
Whew!

Back
Top Bottom