As Terry Used to Say in the Dolphins Newsgroup, "It's the Offensive Line, Stupid!" | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As Terry Used to Say in the Dolphins Newsgroup, "It's the Offensive Line, Stupid!"

Wait..........we're 29th this year? Who the hell has a worse OL than us? Are their QBs still playing? Are they insured? I cannot imagine three teams exist currently in the NFL with a worse rated OL than the 2021 Miami Dolphins. I find it quite impossible to believe.

Yeah, man, there's like 6 of us left!

Damn, sorry to hear that about Euph...He was one of my favorites and enjoyed reading his posts.ow that I think about it your name does sound familiar, LOL!

Here is a good post by Euph I enjoyed :UP:URL unfurl="true"]https://groups.google.com/g/alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins/c/BNL5dq9_eEI/m/Huy7AxqN7KUJURL]

Wow, I went to the link and the group is actually still there?

I thought it disappeared years ago!

I do know there are a few guys here, where I'm really not that active, who used to be in the group.

Ikema is one. And there is another one that I can't recall.

Well, in his defense, Fitz always ended up on bad teams. Where do these people come from? Pennsylvania... just like you! :UP:
We all are kinda special up here... :chuckle:
Baby Licking GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Back
Top Bottom