As The Team Is Currently Constructed...... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As The Team Is Currently Constructed......

I can speak from experience that the John Denney throwback jersey is a winner. I was between Denney or Wake last summer and after the recent trade, I feel like I made an even better choice than I thought.

Don't wear jerseys anymore, im 33 years old...But, I would go with Minka..Or maybe a funny one like Beck or something.. I do own a JT, Zach, and a ricky jersey. Havent worn them in years, but stay in the closet
I’m 52 and still wear a jersey to games - I have Marino, Thomas, Ricky and Tannehill. Need a new one this year - probably whoever we draft in round one.

LOL at buying and/or wearing a jersey when you are an adult.

That's scary that at 33 years old you feel "too old" to be rocking a Fins jersey. I'm a "tad" older than you and I love wearing my Fins gear, which includes jersey's. Heck I'd probably still rock the Zubaz pants, if I could find them. :) LOL.....
......i am 50 and still rock my colors--i hv wake - tenny - marino - williams and 3 with just my name on the back i think --putting your own name on is the best --as i will never be traded -- retire -- get hurt and will never root for another team---------fins up

......i am 50 and still rock my colors--i hv wake - tenny - marino - williams and 3 with just my name on the back i think --putting your own name on is the best --as i will never be traded -- retire -- get hurt and will never root for another team---------fins up
Exactly what I did. I bought a white #75 jersey with my name on it a few weeks ago. I’m very, very happy with it. Insofar as other jerseys, my favorite is my white #99 customized jersey from 1994. I also have a white #70 customized jersey from 1987 (my wife looks great in it), my Buoniconti, Csonka, Fernandez, Gardener, Taylor, Thomas and Offerdahl jerseys and two anonymous 58 and 83 jerseys (for Bokamper and Den Herder, respectively). Good thing I’m not obsessive.

For some of you, here's a little something from my Nuke School days... RTFQO.

-from players on the current roster-

John Denney.

That's scary that at 33 years old you feel "too old" to be rocking a Fins jersey. I'm a "tad" older than you and I love wearing my Fins gear, which includes jersey's. Heck I'd probably still rock the Zubaz pants, if I could find them. :) LOL.....

I haven't worn a Jersey since I was 15 and then it was a Andy Katzenmoyer and a Tommie Frazier (college gear).

My 13 year old son asked to not jet a jersey this year and I can't remember the last time I saw a high school student wear a player's jersey (I teach). It may have gone out of fashion because it does not seem like a money issue as these kids will rock Vineyard Vine every single day.

Personally I am happy with the few Dolphin's T-shirts I get each year and I prefer hat to represent my team. While I fully support you wearing what you please, for some of us, it just doesn't...work.

A good friend of mine whose sister used to do all the Raiders travel arrangements when they were in LA, picked me up an authentic aqua '94 Marino Jersey at the '96 SB in Phoenix (Cowboys/Steelers). Never worn, it's too damn small now! I've contemplated buying another one over the years and it'd probably be an aqua Warfield jersey if I ever did. He was my hero as a little kid....plus he was just coooool

Back
Top Bottom