As things are right now... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As things are right now...

redskins1

Rookie
Reaction score
as things are right now,how good do you feel about your teams chances of coming into fedexfield week 1 getting a W..and what is the keys to you getting the W?

as things are right now,how good do you feel about your teams chances of coming into fedexfield week 1 getting a W..and what is the keys to you getting the W?

we are going to come into your house and kick your azzes... we will beat you by 40 points and you will be playing your third string qb by the fourth quarter.

homer enough fer ya?

if we "evenly" compete in all aspects and come out of it with an upright qb named Trent, I will be ok with things.

I think as Dolphin fans we can be pretty confident, as long as Green proves he can at the very least be a QB that can consistantly make the throws that are needed without making too many big mistakes.

we have GOT to stop portis and betts, if we stop them, and make Campbell try to beat us, then i think we have a good chance

i think your D will be a LOT better this year (cant get any worse can they)

the skins have a huge hole to fill where dockery was and will be a good opening game for Green because you all have no pass rush. ill BE THERE BABY!!!!

I think it should be a very good game. Can't wait to see it live!

If our Oline has a good game I think we have a very good chance to win. Our defense will show up for sure and special teams should be solid as well.

I think the main key will be Jason Campbell's abilty to process Dom Capers pre-snap reads and then react to what we actually fall into as a pass rush and coverage. If we turn you guys into a one diminsional team, it's over. Trent is a veteran QB going up against a very good D-Coordinator in Gregg Williams, so, the Dolphins key is to get the O-Line to give him enough time to spread the ball to Chris, Marty, Lo-Book, Ginn, and Martin, and give Ronnie and Lo-Book enough room to be effective in the running game. How confident am I? I think Capers beats Campbell before Williams beats Green.

I hope to god Landry isn't starting. :lol: Got a feeling he will though, he's been playing at such a high level for a while now, think he can make an immediate impact for the Skins.

The main key to beating the Redskins in week 1 is to arrive at the stadium on time. If that happens, Miami wins.

we have GOT to stop portis and betts, if we stop them, and make Campbell try to beat us, then i think we have a good chance

i think your D will be a LOT better this year (cant get any worse can they)

the skins have a huge hole to fill where dockery was and will be a good opening game for Green because you all have no pass rush. ill BE THERE BABY!!!!
isnt dockery a o lineman

The main key to beating the Redskins in week 1 is to arrive at the stadium on time. If that happens, Miami wins.

cant sleep on the skins.

those RBs are sick! plus you got sean "spittin" taylor and laron "oneball" landry cruisin the backfield/blitzin.

cant wait to see it though

Miami will win and the defense will wreak havoc on Campbell all day.

we are going to come into your house and kick your azzes... we will beat you by 40 points and you will be playing your third string qb by the fourth quarter.

homer enough fer ya?

if we "evenly" compete in all aspects and come out of it with an upright qb named Trent, I will be ok with things.
man thats funny..hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom