As things are right now... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As things are right now...

I think Ronnie Brown is going to ruin Jason Campbell's big home opener. Jason, who was Ronnie's QB in college, will be the one picking up the tab for dinner if they hang out together after the game. :chuckle:

Schledgehammer and Ronnie and going to have some fun dancing in the endzone at Fed Ex Field after blasting through those big holes in the Redskins' defensive line which I hear is pretty bad. We're definitely going to be pounding 'em with the run.

Dude, the Redskins have one of the worst defenses in the NFL
dont count on that being the same this year,our D had a bad year last year no doubt..but look for it to bounce back strong this season and it will be out to show its muscle early in game 1 against your team...GO SKINS!!!!

I have no clue....still 2 months away. I'd like to see answer this question around August 26th (after the 3rd preseason game).

Still too many questions on our team. We don't know all of our starters just yet.

dont count on that being the same this year,our D had a bad year last year no doubt..but look for it to bounce back strong this season and it will be out to show its muscle early in game 1 against your team...GO SKINS!!!!

what you mean with a rookie safety and an aged linebacker? which i do believe are the only two major signings on that defensive side

Based on?

Back
Top Bottom