As You Await... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As You Await...

Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
...for the 2014 season to begin, what do you guys do to spend time awaiting September?

I usually spend my time smoking cigars at my local smoke shop; thinking that this will be the year we finally enter the post season.

You?

--

Last edited by a moderator:
Travel, go to the beach, and any of the other billion things to do in and around this city.

i thought you'd be hob nobbing in the Hampton's :)

Not much to do in Macon GA. Lots of golf i'm sure and maybe a few cook outs.

i thought you'd be hob nobbimg in the Hampton's :)

Not much to do in Macon GA. Lots of golf i'm sure and maybe a few cook outs.

Haven't made it out there yet, but I will be hanging out in Santa Monica and Malibu in two weeks. :d-day:

who lives in Macon?
I spent 4 years there at Mercer.

I spend my time in the offseason working, golfing, boozing, watching Netflix (finished house of cads, breaking bad, orange is new black and now on The killing)

Drink and talk a lot of **** to my 3 friends who are Bills fans.

who lives in Macon?
I spent 4 years there at Mercer.

go Bears :up:

My golfing partner and his wife both graduated from their law school and have a practice here now.

hey Gonzo

[video=youtube_share;3Xpeami317s]http://youtu.be/3Xpeami317s[/video]

Roadrunner just put up a B day thread so go there to comment.

Hookers and Blow.. Just kiddin.. Not anymore anyways! Older and married now, so pretty much, golf fills my time.. Damn game keeps me up at night!

studying my butt off, so I can pass my American Board of Opticianry certification test. As of november i will be a certified optician. Then i can make everybody top quality eyecare. Well that and keeping up with my beloved miami dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom